Scroll to see replies

Original post by misspsimmons
which muscle

Which do you think? :wink:
Original post by AlexFam
Which do you think? :wink:
lol well...
Original post by AlexFam
I've managed to end up dancing with girls that have boyfriends almost every time.

Grab yourself a badge.
Don't lie m8.
Original post by DrSocSciences
Grab yourself a badge.

It's not a good thing
Original post by AlexFam
It's not a good thing

You misunderstand me. Instead of applauding your claim, I'm highlighting the inherent weakness of "I've managed to…"
Original post by DrSocSciences
You misunderstand me. Instead of applauding your claim, I'm highlighting the inherent weakness of "I've managed to…"

You misunderstand me. I'm not disagreeing with the exact statement, I'm highlighting the flaw in believing my statement was that of someone who was proud of the situation. It was a bad thing to only find girls with boyfriends, I was emphasising this fact.
Four girls flashed me yesterday while I was walking through my student village. Was an experience
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Four girls flashed me yesterday while I was walking through my student village. Was an experience

Gross
Original post by AlexFam
Gross

Hey, I was just walking home and they jumped out on me.
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Hey, I was just walking home and they jumped out on me.

You're not gross, they are. Show some self-respect, damn.
Original post by AlexFam
You're not gross, they are. Show some self-respect, damn.

I agree
the only thing you're pulling is my leg
nah just kidding
I actually technically pulled in freshers too - started out classically: kising and touching inside the place. and then we went back to my place...
but then my housemate ruined everything. and this isn't the first time he's done this - once I was in bed with a girl and he just casually decides to break into my room and sit down at my desk and demand that I either let him "join in" or he won't leave...
Original post by sleepysnooze
the only thing you're pulling is my leg
nah just kidding
I actually technically pulled in freshers too - started out classically: kising and touching inside the place. and then we went back to my place...
but then my housemate ruined everything. and this isn't the first time he's done this - once I was in bed with a girl and he just casually decides to break into my room and sit down at my desk and demand that I either let him "join in" or he won't leave...

Dude what the ****. ****ing throw him out next time and lock your door, or go to their place.

Quick Reply