The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImagineCats
irregular periods are a v common thing my friend

This, pretty much.
Original post by Paralove
It's sad that 'I don't want to' isn't a good enough and instead women feel they need a 'valid reason' for turning down sex. Just putting it out there...

100% true
Original post by xobeauty
100% true

Yh but when you turn down your gf for sex she throws an absolute hissy fit.
Original post by WoodyMKC
"Oh, you're bleeding from the front? Alrighty then, backup hole it is..." is usually my response to such shenanigans.

That can be your response so you say but clearly you've never had sex with a girl on her period because the blood drips and leaks to the back too actually it goes to the back more my friend

When a girl has blood stains on her trousers...

is it on her crotch or the ass part, silly?

Anyway yea this happens to me loads of times. Especially when you try to domesticate with her. Temptation to have sex is even higher and I had to wait a whole month without sex like because she said she was "spotting" first

which is pre-period stains apparently...and then it full blown came on...ten she said it was off but "but still kinda on"

...however she wasnt lying because for nearly the month (just this august actually) she truly did have bloody or stained sanitary stuff in the bin so...i nearly broke it off with her because it was getting so annoying.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Girl: It's, erm, unfortunate timing.. :colondollar:

Me: No worries, I'll put a towel down. Now get undressed :colonhash:

It's a lot more romantic to undress each other :innocent:
Surely just saying 'I dont want to' is good enough?
No one should have to lie about it to get out of it!
Kinda shows that their bfs care more about themselves and don't care about the girls feelings :/
Disgusts me!
Is that a reason not to have sex? Imagine the maid in the hotel room thinking you've murdered her in their room.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm painting a particular picture dear (deliberately the reverse of romantic, although naturally I agree, in principle)

Oh okay
face in the pillow, go like the clappers
Original post by 0to100
That can be your response so you say but clearly you've never had sex with a girl on her period because the blood drips and leaks to the back too actually it goes to the back more my friend

When a girl has blood stains on her trousers...

is it on her crotch or the ass part, silly?

Anyway yea this happens to me loads of times. Especially when you try to domesticate with her. Temptation to have sex is even higher and I had to wait a whole month without sex like because she said she was "spotting" first

which is pre-period stains apparently...and then it full blown came on...ten she said it was off but "but still kinda on"

...however she wasnt lying because for nearly the month (just this august actually) she truly did have bloody or stained sanitary stuff in the bin so...i nearly broke it off with her because it was getting so annoying.

She'd clean up first, obviously. Then bent over on all fours, any blood would drip downwards. Gravity.
Original post by Spock's Socks
If they were on the pill then it would be easy to cover up as irregular bleeding on the pill is almost a given, especially on the mini pill :teehee:

Really? On the mini pill and implant my bleeding was near enough constant but the combined pill has always made it so regular, I love it.

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Lol, who actually does this?

And, you do know women still have sex on their period....

And this. In a relationship I'd never let my period stop me from having sex.
Original post by Paralove
It's sad that 'I don't want to' isn't a good enough and instead women feel they need a 'valid reason' for turning down sex. Just putting it out there...

BEARichards
The question shouldn't be "How are you going to get out of that one" but rather "Why do girls feel the need to make up EXCUSES for why they don't want to have sex, when just saying "I don't want to" should be a PERFECTLY valid and accepted reason?"

FireFreezer77

Surely just saying 'I dont want to' is good enough?
No one should have to lie about it to get out of it!
Kinda shows that their bfs care more about themselves and don't care about the girls feelings :/
Disgusts me!

QFT!
Original post by HannaMarin
QFT!

I dont see the need to make excuses for it tbh!
Thanks btw! :smile:
Original post by hezzlington
Yh but when you turn down your gf for sex she throws an absolute hissy fit.

How about when they don't even care if your on it period
She'd clean up first, obviously. Then bent over on all fours, any blood would drip downwards. Gravity.

ye rite mate if you can be satisfied with just thru the backdoor first of all... 2nd of all, all the movement will still get it messy all overs but anyway if you wanna rape her that's fine.
Original post by 0to100
ye rite mate if you can be satisfied with just thru the backdoor first of all... 2nd of all, all the movement will still get it messy all overs but anyway if you wanna rape her that's fine.

When TF did rape come into this :rofl:
Reply 36
Original post by xobeauty
.... I wonder how they explain to their bfs when they actually do get their period and the guy puts two and two together and figures out she lied.

How would u get out of that one :colondollar:

It reminds me that PE teacher who kept a timetable of the girls's periods, so he could see the liars who said they had their periods to avoid swimming.
Never tried that one. My boyfriend knows that I'm still willing to help him get off regardless. :smile:

This is about the bird not wanting it cuz of her period...and you saying you'd just shove it up the bum presuming no blood will get there still...

anyway calm ya boobs.

Lmao

Latest