The Student Room Group

People are actually so jealous of Kim Kardashian!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Call me old fashioned but I'd rather have morals/talent etc than money/infamy. See precious little to be jealous of :dontknow:

Unless your spewing hatred and commenting that she should have been raped/murdered for being a talentless, rich, unworthy being then my post doesn't apply to you personally. :'-)
Original post by redleader1
Yeah but people are in worse situations than that, the world needs to wake up like what @mkap said, spot on.

You can read my reply to @mkap

Yes the world does need to wake up, but unfortunately most people live with their eyes closed shut until their ego is hurt and then they feel like remember the lesser privileged.
Reply 22
I agree
Original post by 999tigger
What are they jealous of?

If its welath, then why would they be jealous of hers and not someone elses?

Probably because she is known to have just attained wealth from being "talentless".
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Hear me out...normally idgaf about "celeb news" nor do I follow it, but obviously Kim kardashian being robbed at gun point has caught my attention.

Since the robbery news I have honestly never seen men and women shame someone this much for no reason.

Spoiler

I can't think of it stemming for any other reason other than pure jealousy because it is so uncalled for.I feel like those people realise will never live like her, they will never have half of what she has and in a world where material goods and possessions are aspired towards I think Kim just being Kim angers people.

Oh and god forbid you ever defend a Kardashian. -_-

Ugh, we live in such a hateful world. :colonhash:

Perhaps its because she is a vacous airhead who is simply famous for being famous.She is the epitome of fake trashy reality tv style celebrity.She is not famous for ever having done anything meaningful.She is on tv.So what.What are her actual accomplishments?Why does she deserve all that money? Yet because she is on tv people will idolise her and aspire to be like her and that's what is truly sad.
I admire them lot in the way, how they've managed to remain this relevant without having any talent is quite incredible.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You can read my reply to @mkap

Yes the world does need to wake up, but unfortunately most people live with their eyes closed shut until their ego is hurt and then they feel like remember the lesser privileged.

OK.True many people are not bothered like myself. Infact everyone crying over Kim, have they ever thought, Kim doesnt know they exist.
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
I admire them lot in the way, how they've managed to remain this relevant without having any talent is quite incredible.

She is a magician :'-)
Reply 28
Theres always a celebrity that people love to hate for no good reason:

I can name 10

1) Justin Bieber
2) Katie price
3) Jennifer lopez
4) Suarez
5)Kim un Jung
6) George bush
7) Adolf hitler
8) Miley Cyrus
9) Kristen stuart
10) Donald Trump
She's vapid and annoying. She didn't deserve to be robbed, but let's be honest here, she loves the attention it has garnered.
Reply 30
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
She's vapid and annoying. She didn't deserve to be robbed, but let's be honest here, she loves the attention it has garnered.

How do you know she loves the attention? Would you like to provide evidence to back up your statement?
Reply 31
[QUOTE=TheonlyMrsHolmes;67936492

Spoiler

"She has been humbled, good!" Lmaooo

True asf though. People are SO malicious and bitter.

Things like this really bring out the hypocrites and shows that everybody is a selective griever.
Those who say "there are children dying in Syria" as justification for their unsympathetic hate comments towards Kim K, oh please..with your fake altruistic humanist ********..it's often the same people who at other times are like "the UK is full!! Syrian migrants cannot come here!! I don't care if they die in the ocean whilst trying to come to my country haha good!!!! survival of the fittest!!"

I literally cba

"she's rich so she isn't a victim!!! people are worse off in the world!!"

"why is the media going crazy over her"

Comments like that bore me to death. They fail to realise that she's one of the most famous people on the planet today. She has what? 50 million fans? Of course incidents like this are going to spark worldwide media coverage because clearly that's what the world wants to hear, plus it makes media stations more money than coverage of Syria ever will. Harsh reality of this world.

She gets all the backlash and personal attacks for it, but the way I see it is she's just living her life. Do they expect her to owe the world an apology for getting so famous and rich?
Reply 32
Original post by sh9

Things like this really bring out the hypocrites and shows that everybody is a selective griever.
Those who say "there are children dying in Syria" as justification for their unsympathetic hate comments towards Kim K, oh please..with your fake altruistic humanist ********..it's often the same people who at other times are like "the UK is full!! Syrian migrants cannot come here!! I don't care if they die in the ocean whilst trying to come to my country haha good!!!! survival of the fittest!!"

I literally cba

Comments like that bore me to death. They fail to realise that she's one of the most famous people on the planet today. She has what? 50 million fans? Of course incidents like this are going to spark worldwide media coverage because clearly that's what the world wants to hear, plus it makes media stations more money than coverage of Syria ever will. Harsh reality of this world.

She gets all the backlash and personal attacks for it, but the way I see it is she's just living her life. Do they expect her to owe the world an apology for getting so famous and rich?

One of the worst comments is ' I am sick of hearing about this *****'

If you are sick of hearing about her why are you reading a news article about her you stupid gremlin. Nobody is forcing you to read about her.

Honestly, there are a lot of people that get hated by society for no good reason.
Original post by iishai
I absolutely don't think she deserves hate but why so much attention? I understand she is a celeb but there is so much to the world and its just revolving around her at this moment in time.

I also think she gets a lot of attention just for a robbery? The same thing could happen to someone else and no one would care except close relatives. Horrendous things are happening throughout the world and people are just putting attention on a robbery which could have been so much worse.

But I agree with you. :smile:

It's because she is a celebrity. That's what being a celebrity is about: disproportionate attention on you by the media.
Original post by rates
How do you know she loves the attention? Would you like to provide evidence to back up your statement?

Capatilizing off her sex tape, darling. :wink:

Plus, you know she does anyway.
Original post by rates
One of the worst comments is ' I am sick of hearing about this *****'

If you are sick of hearing about her why are you reading a news article about her you stupid gremlin. Nobody is forcing you to read about her.

Honestly, there are a lot of people that get hated by society for no good reason.

Because she is ALWAYS in the news. Do you know how hard it is to ignore the Kardashians? Ive blocked some of them on social media or clicked the "i dont care" button on fb when they are trending and it is still hard to avoid them.
Reply 36
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Capatilizing off her sex tape, darling. :wink:

Plus, you know she does anyway.

don't call me darling. You think you're funny but you just coming across as the moron you are.

So what is she capitalized of a sex tape? its not like see harmed anyone.

Why do you care?
Reply 37
Original post by hezzlington
Because she is ALWAYS in the news. Do you know how hard it is to ignore the Kardashians? Ive blocked some of them on social media or clicked the "i dont care" button on fb when they are trending and it is still hard to avoid them.

Really? I watch the news all the time and I never see her.

There are articles about her a lot in celebrity news sections I admit that. But as soon as you see the name kim Karadashian you can just click away and go onto a different story.
Original post by rates
Really? I watch the news all the time and I never see her.

There are articles about her a lot in celebrity news sections I admit that. But as soon as you see the name kim Karadashian you can just click away and go onto a different story.

Do you like the kardashians
Original post by sh9

I literally cba

Thank you! This is perfect.

This is EXACTLY what I mean. A selective griever is a perfect name for those people.

Quick Reply

Latest