The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you are definitely generalising here. I know a few paki users here who have openly said they sleep with white guys and give blowjobs lol. I think you're just around the wrong people which has skewed your perception of every pakistani man. Maybe join some religious society hopefully you will be able to find someone who is equally as religious as you :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
This post is ridiculous. OP trust me not all Pakistani Brits are like this. You yourself know this.
Anyways i hope you find someone you deserve. :h:
You are exactly like me! All the guys around my area think they are a ticket and something special with their BMWs. I feel they all look the same too?? Ive met one guy who wasnt like the typical one you see around you all the time, I guess you just need to go and look and you will find a decent one
Find a sexy arab
You're going to get arranged marriage anyway, it doesn't matter.
Reply 45
I feel exactly the same about paki guys. They are either wanabe gansters or have a moral high ground pussy boys who listen and obey their family in every way. I have found very few open minded and accepting pakistani boys, who have their own mind and are not lead by their family or "boys"
Original post by Anonymous
still don't get wot your talking about

There was no need for you to mention that you're not attracted to dark skinned people.
OP wasn't saying she feels racist at all, she's just put off Pakistani guys because of the hypocritical **** boys she knows.
Zayn Malik is Pakistani and hes attractive

Well he's also half white and more western
Original post by samina_ay
Find a sexy arab

Sorry, I find them much worse with their 23 wives.
Reply 49
I know plenty of pakistani guys that are nothing like what you just described. Where are you from? If it's their behaviour that turns you off then there are many that are not like that at all. Don't stress
If you dont like Brit Pakistani what about full Pakistani, there will be some good men, dressed in shalwar kameez and sandals waiting for you, oh yeah dont forget the classic moustache.
So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.

For me Pakistani men fall into 2 categories. Either they're loud,arrogant, show off and gangster wannabes with rubbish fashion sense or they freaking hypocrites. I hate their attitude towards women. Most of these men sleep around and get drunk yet they expect to marry a pure Virgin good girl that wears a hijab. Also, many believe a woman's place is in the kitchen and should not been given much freedom. I'm not talking about freshies here, but born and bred Brit ones. I have lots of male friends and they all think like that. I abhor they attitude towards white women as if they're a piece of meat. Recently, my cousin said White girls are the 3 F's:find them, f them, then F off. I was disgusted.

I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.

But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/

That seems pretty accurate tbh.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Good luck with that sticky situation, and ngl neither do I really. Maybe try finding one on online marriage websites or something. Sorry I'm not really sure. :redface:

What would your ideal man be/look like?
I have a little giggle when I hear about girls from certain cultures who sleep around then get hymenoplasty done before their wedding. What goes around comes around, the "pure virgins" who they end up marrying sometimes turn out to be anything but that, just girls who have fooled them good and played them with their own tactics :giggle:

This is why I dislike so many of the men from my mum's country of ethnic origin; they have a great deal of contempt for women who are living their lives and having fun, as opposed to living to please them. They label these women as "$luts" or "lost" or whatever other word that they want to use to put them down. I was speaking to my mum the other day about how they like to act like they own women, although the ones raised in this country are much better. Thankfully my parents don't care about these things and wouldn't give me a hard time if I end up with someone from outside of their ethnicities.

That being said, I have a Pakistani friend who I have known for over half a decade now and who is respectful, genuine and sweet. You are bound to come across some who are nothing like those awful men you described, perhaps try online dating? If you don't want to limit yourself then you are an adult and mentioned that you work. If you're parents can't compromise then you may have to move out for the sake of your own happiness. So many other girls from conservative families have said that they "can't" move out when in reality they are the ones holding themselves back.
Find a nice well educated White man.
Original post by stefano865
What would your ideal man be/look like?

Why's that? :wink:
Original post by redleader1
If you dont like Brit Pakistani what about full Pakistani, there will be some good men, dressed in shalwar kameez and sandals waiting for you, oh yeah dont forget the classic moustache.

vell vell vell

Original post by MemeworksStudios
Find a nice well educated White man.

No you'll anger the anti-racist = anti-white guy, he doesn't want white genocide by mixing of races. White people are endangered and need to reproduce with their own kind only.
Original post by Angry Bird
you are definitely generalising here. I know a few paki users here who have openly said they sleep with white guys and give blowjobs lol. I think you're just around the wrong people which has made skewed your perception of every pakistani man. Maybe join some religious society hopefully you will be able to find someone who is equally as religious as you :smile:

What sort of person messages Pakistani girls asking if she sucks dick? :rofl: You really can't blame OP for thinking this way if this is what you consider normal.
Original post by Eternalflames
No you'll anger the anti-racist = anti-white guy, he doesn't want white genocide by mixing of races. White people are endangered and need to reproduce with their own kind only.

Maybe that's the plan :sly: I am a renegade Jewish, Marxist intellectual who wants to destroy the White race.

A Torah gora

Latest