The Student Room Group

Why should Indians have to have a visa to come here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 3am Eternal
The commonwealth is like one big Anglo Brotherhood, there is so much interdependence between all our countries we could save so much hassle with the UKBF; its farcical that Romanian crime gangs can slide in and out whereas a doctor from Australia or India has to go through all the bureaucracy. There will be those that say that we will get flooded by 3rd worlders, but the fact is that India is very much a future dominant power. Cameron asked to do several deals with PM Modhi a couple of years back and was or less told to get ****ed. In any case most of their material wealth was looted anyway so clearly there is no way that there is gonna be a reduction in South Asian immigration, probably more hopefully.

It really isnt. We dont wnat millions of more indians coming here to claim benefits.

Trade ok,unlimited immigration no.

A Dr from Australia or India would have no problem coming here.
Original post by 999tigger
It really isnt. We dont wnat millions of more indians coming here to claim benefits.

Trade ok,unlimited immigration no.

A Dr from Australia or India would have no problem coming here.

South Asians do not resort to benefits very readily.

It was probably not a good idea to comprehensively loot Bharat of its raw material wealth in the first place and start vast unethical monopolies like the East India Company which put a stranglehold on its exports. Surely it was foolish to occupy and divide Hindustan for 200 years and not expect there to be consequences. Indians are generally not like say Jamaicans, we are fortunate that we have them as colonial sons and not the rather unproductive latin americans or west africans.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NoumanAliKhan
South Asians do not resort to benefits very readily.

It was probably not a good idea to comprehensively loot Bharat of its raw material wealth in the first place and start vast unethical monopolies like the East India Company which put a stranglehold on its exports. Surely it was foolish occupy and divide Hindustan for 200 years and not expect there to be consequences. Indians are generally not like say Jamaicans, we are fortunate that we nave them as colonial sons and not the rather unproductive latin americans or west africans.

They have only just decided to leave the much wealthier and more important EU, so they are hardly going to want to allow greater immigration from India. Will not happen.
Reply 23
Original post by NoumanAliKhan
Not if the zionists have their way I dont think. Globally everything is becoming more homogenous; the white middle class (non jews) in the US is being decimated and Britain is starting to go the same way.

The USA and Britain to a certain extent is far better than India, the latter will always be looked upon as a backwards hellhole.

India has a long way to go to catch up with the rest of the world. The governments they have in india do not care about building infrastructure, creating jobs and providing free basic education and healthcare to its citizens. If they tried to control things 50 years ago, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. It's the same with all these Latin America, Africa, Asian and Middle Eastern countries. The governments in those places simply do not care about the people and only care about filling their pockets. At least we have houses, jobs, free education, welfare system and the governments rebuilds our infrastructure here in the UK but in those countries, the government just does not care.

The English gain greatly from having South Asian morality influencing the population and hopefully single mothers and poor study habits will one day be consigned to the past.

Good troll
The same reason why Brits need to get a visa to go to India. Simple.
East europeans have no blood or historical ties to us, they also demonstrate an astonishing lack of character, wisdom or creativity; most slavic dishes are appalling drab cos of the iron curtain an that.

The English gain greatly from having South Asian morality influencing the population and hopefully single mothers and poor study habits will one day be consigned to the past.

Er, what?

Original post by Taran001
Yet Indians are 6 times more intellligent

The literacy rate in Romania ia 98.9%. In India it is 72.1%.
Original post by SHallowvale
Er, what?

The literacy rate in Romania ia 98.9%. In India it is 72.1%.

Most people who immigrate from India to UK are of Punjabi descent. These immigrants have kids who study GCSE's and the GCSE A*-C rate is 85% just under the highest rate which is Chinese at 86%. White is at 53% as Blacks are at 54%
um, because it wouldn't be two way traffic :|
Just checked your posting history "NoumanAliKhan", and when it comes to women you don't seem to hold back on disparaging them. Most of your posts are focussed on sexuality. However, your name sounded familiar which is why I Googled it and boy do I love my Spidey senses!

Nouman Ali Khan Arabic:نعمان علی خان) is a Muslim speaker and founder, CEO and lead instructor at Bayyinah, the Institute for Arabic and Qur'anic Studies.I remember watching a video about this manimal a few years ago (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3PgjkSPvs)

It's certainly possible you're just trolling, that you're not actually him seeing as you only just signed up yesterday and already live in the US, but nonetheless I think some will find it amusing to watch the video above which may explain why there's so much obsession when it comes to sexuality within a certain group of "immigruntz".
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Sniper91
Lets get this very clear, India is a backwards, 3rd world dump. It has more people in poverty than there in all of Black Africa combined! The US is better in every way. The US is still the world's leading superpower. It seems to have a lot more mega rich people such as Bill Gates, Warren Bufett, and Mark Zuckerberg. In the 2016 list of the world's billionaires, 8 out of the top 10 are American. The US also has some of the world's best universities which produce top talent.

Yes there is lots of poverty here, but the poor in the US aren't that poor, compared to some of the poor in places like india, where many live in slums. So what makes india so poor, when countries like China, UK and the US are much more developed? And no, I'm not American or a "gora" as you put it. This is coming from a fellow south asian!

Google CEO.....Indian
Microsoft CEO......Indian
Mastercard CEO......Indian
Pepsi CEO.....Indian
Diageo CEO....Indian
Adobe Systems CEO.....Indian
Reply 31
India is the future.

Look at the performance of the SENSEX (Indian markets) over the last 10 years, double that performance for the next 10 years.

India will be the third largest economy in 2050 behind the US and China.
Most people who immigrate from India to UK are of Punjabi descent. These immigrants have kids who study GCSE's and the GCSE A*-C rate is 85% just under the highest rate which is Chinese at 86%. White is at 53% as Blacks are at 54%

No race is smarter than another. Every ethnicity is capable of doing the same. In India and China, education is highly valued (rightly so) because there is no proper welfare system. If you don't study you will be heavily disadvantaged there. Immigrants from China and India do well in studies because they translate that same mentality here in Britain. This does not make you better than people of other origins. In a few decades the 85% will fall eventually into the ranges of British nationals.
(edited 7 years ago)
Because we need a visa to go there
Original post by rambapa
India is the future.

Look at the performance of the SENSEX (Indian markets) over the last 10 years, double that performance for the next 10 years.

India is not the future. India will be part of our future.

It's embarrassing to say you will have the third largest economy in the world by 2050 because you are one of the most populous nations in the world(about 1.2 billion). GDP per capita(141st in the world) and HDI scales(0.609) suggests that India is very far off China and other developed nations and it will take you more than a century to become level with the West.

Water sanitation is also a big issue your government needs to address. In India more than 690 million people defecate in the open. This is not very good for health as poor sanitation leads to the rise of many water borne diseases such as cholera.

India has many more problems that I have not included like about caste systems, corruptions and racism(just need to look as far as Indian cinema and advertisements on TV to see how much infatuation Indians have over fair skin) etc.

May I also ask how many Olympic gold medals India has won?( I can say it's definitely lower than Britain's medal count)

You may want to look at this.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17350650

It is not my aim to ridcule India but you are being very optimistic based on the current outlook of India's future. India will and is playing a huge role in the world community but the issues I have stated needs to be adressed.

You must learn to walk before you can run.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by rambapa
India is the future.

India has always been a third world country. American companies exploit indians for cheap labour. There's no denying that. More than half of all indians can't even afford a toilet.
85% of indians defecate in the open today.
1 in 3 indians live below the poverty line. If india is such a superpower, why do so many people try to leave? Why are there are so many poor people in india?
Why is there a backwards caste system in india? Why is there no nobel prize winner living in india? US and Europe own your a$$es, deal with it! All the highest qualified indians leave the country for a better life in the first world countries. How many are flocking to india? Why is that?
Original post by Tsar101
No race is smarter than another. Every ethnicity is capable of doing the same. In India and China, education is highly valued (rightly so) because there is no proper welfare system. If you don't study you will be heavily disadvantaged there. Immigrants from China and India do well in studies because they translate that same mentality here in Britain. This does not make you better than people of other origins. In a few decades the 85% will fall eventually into the ranges of British nationals.

With all the education re forms i doubt that
With all the education re forms i doubt that

You are totally going off topic now. Education reforms is for all students. Not just for a particular group (if it did then the reforms are racist). The reason why I said the academic levels of Indian immigrants will fall to the range of British nationals is because over the years you will inevitably assimilate to British culture and values. You will share the luxury of living in a country where the government takes good care of its people relative to other nations. So, one does not get discriminated only because of their academic credentials. Here in Britian, we mostly have sufficient disposable income to pursue our interests outside of academia.
Reply 38
Original post by rambapa
India is the future.

So glad this troll has been banned :smile:
Original post by Good bloke
Yup, we love the moral lead given by Hindus lynching people for eating beef, Moslems attacking people who damage Korans or become apostate, men gang-raping young girls and then hanging them, mothers who encourage their husbands to kill girls who don't succumb to an arranged marriage, caste apartheid and, of course, so-called honour killing.

I can't think why we didn't introduce these moral codes earlier.

Oh yeah. Because I lynch people for eating beef, My dad rapes young girls, My mum encourages my dad to kill girls who don't succumb to an arranged marriage (btw arranged marriages aren't forced, contrary to your abysmal knowledge), I kill people for honour.
Are you trying to be funny with this post, or are you actually that much of an xenophobic nonce.
Oh, and to those islamophobic people who only repped your post after seeing "Moslems", India is not an Islamic country and the Indians who are Muslim are completely different to those "stereotypical" Muslims you find in the Middle East. Id like to think that most Muslims dont "attack people who damage korans"(fking ridiculous), never mind Indians.
This is a disgusting post and I hope you receive some help.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply