The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
How are you? :dice:

Good thx, tried from badminton and need to apply to Birmingham uni for accounting but good overall, how are you? :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
Good thx, tried from badminton and need to apply to Birmingham uni for accounting but good overall, how are you? :biggrin:

:yy: :console: Rest Monsieur !
ooh good luck with that :wink:
I feel so fat :frown: put on weight these past few weeks because of the stress of college --> stress eating :frown: and there's no time nor money for exercising much :/
I'm a bit stressed out so gonna log off and work for a good hour +
I feel so fat :frown: put on weight these past few weeks because of the stress of college --> stress eating :frown: and there's no time nor money for exercising much :/

Lol Ive rested too long already doing other stuff :lol:

Yeah its rly competitive like 1 in 35 but I think I have a good chance cos my grades are in the right range and I went to insight days and stuff before.

Awww well that sucks :console: you had money for the food tho so no excuse :rofl: walking and running doesnt cost you anything? :holmes:

good luck then, I think I will do the same! :h:
Lol Ive rested too long already doing other stuff :lol:
Yeah its rly competitive like 1 in 35 but I think I have a good chance cos my grades are in the right range and I went to insight days and stuff before.
Awww well that sucks :console: you had money for the food tho so no excuse :rofl: walking and running doesnt cost you anything? :holmes:
good luck then, I think I will do the same! :h:

lol "other stuff"
lol i know what that is :toofunny:
:hugs: You got this! Go for it! :smile: You can do it :wink::frown: yh well :innocent: :colondollar: food innit XD I don't have any running clothes though, plus I get up so early everyday and have so much work to do when I get back late, doubt it'll happen :frown:
I need to get back into tennis or swimming or something but the money :emo::wink: :yy: :five: you too !
lol "other stuff"
lol i know what that is :toofunny:
:hugs: You got this! Go for it! :smile: You can do it :wink::frown: yh well :innocent: :colondollar: food innit XD I don't have any running clothes though, plus I get up so early everyday and have so much work to do when I get back late, doubt it'll happen :frown:
I need to get back into tennis or swimming or something but the money :emo::wink: :yy: :five: you too !

other stuff is nothing funny lol....if you think you know what was I doing then? :colone:

one of the courses Im applying for is weird in that its not through ucas but through kpmg so its a bit different, probs submit it this weekend after I finish editing my PS

Maybe eat healthier then? idk, but you could semi track you calories to the nearest hundred so you have a rough idea when youre eating the most and whats your heaviest meal? :yy:

If anything you could just do some sit ups/planking or squats in your room? every little helps :tongue:

other stuff is nothing funny lol....if you think you know what was I doing then? :colone:
one of the courses Im applying for is weird in that its not through ucas but through kpmg so its a bit different, probs submit it this weekend after I finish editing my PS
Maybe eat healthier then? idk, but you could semi track you calories to the nearest hundred so you have a rough idea when youre eating the most and whats your heaviest meal? :yy:
If anything you could just do some sit ups/planking or squats in your room? every little helps :tongue:

other stuff isn't = TSR? :lolwut: :shock: :erm: :redface: :tongue:

oh ok :/ good luck :hugs:
but - effort? plus I think I eat healthily - the snacking is the problem :yep:
no I can't - for urm - reasons involving the parents and the room I am above :colondollar:
:h:

Why was this funny? :facepalm:

Awww please help us Lord Cheesus, we need Cheese to feel better soon :yep:

Aww as Forest said, running/walking/jogging? I don't think it matters too much about running clothes :tongue: Tbh, if I wanted to do it, I'd just go in any casual outfit :u:

:nodots:Oh you thought you were gonna get away with that one
OH NO u don't :colone:

Original post by Matrix123

Awww please help us Lord Cheesus, we need Cheese to feel better soon :yep:

Aww as Forest said, running/walking/jogging? I don't think it matters too much about running clothes :tongue: Tbh, if I wanted to do it, I'd just go in any casual outfit :u:

:s-smilie: pas possible en ce moment, a plus tard
:wavey:

I can get away with many things :colone:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:wavey:

Love your avatar!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Love your avatar!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:

Maths is killing me :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie: pas possible en ce moment, a plus tard

:rofl: I didn't mean now, just whenever you can :yep:

:lol: Thanks for those XD
Original post by tasha_tah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww no! Try to embrace it :u:
What topic are you doing?

I don't think maths would nice to hug.

:hugs: + maths = ...

^ See, the sum just doesn't add up.

:rofl:

I'm doing circle theorems n its just hard to remember each theorem n apply it ...I'm rubbish at angles n stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Thank you :smile:

:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo dont die :frown:
What u doing in maths?

Edit: ohh circle theorems :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
I don't think maths would nice to hug.

:hugs: + maths = ...

^ See, the sum just doesn't add up.

:rofl:

:rofl: That's amazing SassKing :tongue:

XD

I hug maths every morning when I wake up and every night before bed. True fact. :u:
:lol:
I'm doing circle theorems n its just hard to remember each theorem n apply it ...I'm rubbish at angles n stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh I see, that's a common topic for people to dislike. With a bit of time and practise, you should be more confident with that. :yep:
Feel free to ask for help if you need :smile:

Latest