The Student Room Group

EPQ

help !! I'm doing an EPQ on psychology but idk what topic to do that's not on the spec. any ideas ??
Original post by sadixx
help !! I'm doing an EPQ on psychology but idk what topic to do that's not on the spec. any ideas ??

i was going to do mine on how patient suicide effects the mental health of psychiatrists but i dropped out before i started it so you're welcome to use it
Reply 2
Original post by halliethestudent
i was going to do mine on how patient suicide effects the mental health of psychiatrists but i dropped out before i started it so you're welcome to use it

THANK YOU. at least somebody replied haha
Original post by sadixx
THANK YOU. at least somebody replied haha

you're welcome! hope this helped
Reply 4
Original post by halliethestudent
you're welcome! hope this helped

it did! why did you drop out?
Original post by sadixx
it did! why did you drop out?

i decided the work load was too much to do one while doing my a levels, especially with the A levels being linear this year there is too much to revise
Reply 6
Original post by sadixx

Hey, I'll be doing EPQ soon & i still don't know what to do it on so I'm sorry but I guess you could do it on how childhood memories has affect on growing up ahaahaa but idk tbh ='^-^'=
Find something easy to do that isn't an experiment. Like a literature review or a critical analysis of a theory.

I did mine on a critical analysis of literature in the social sciences on evolutionary adaptation of religion, taking a psychological approach. Very interesting, very easy and a nice A*.*
Have a look at OCRs spec as it focuses on more everyday application topics like health, education, sport etc.

It's best to focus on something that interests you as it's going to be a lot of research and can make you stand out when you apply for university.

Quick Reply