The Student Room Group

Uni sex

Pardon the pun but everyone I know goes on about how they can't wait to start uni and get partying and start having sex and they make it seem as though you walk in and girls suddenly become easy for no reason. That's surely not the reality right? I'm a fairly confident guy nowadays, I'm getting in shape and I know I'll be a much better catch next year when I start uni but it doesn't mean all of a sudden I'm gonna be a playboy does it. I'm staying at home too, is that a bad thing? But of course I'd like to have a little fun while still studying and getting the degree in a great field but are all stories glamorised and glorified or is it really just that easy? And what do you do if you're staying at home? Genuinely interested to hear anyone's experiences or assumptions.
Reply 1
Original post by Pizzabomb
girls suddenly become easy for no reason. That's surely not the reality right?

Correct
Original post by Reue
Correct

Not true, thats only if you go for the easy option aka desperate
Reply 3
Original post by 10studentlife
Not true, thats only if you go for the easy option aka desperate

I was agreeing that it's not the reality
Pardon the pun but everyone I know goes on about how they can't wait to start uni and get partying and start having sex and they make it seem as though you walk in and girls suddenly become easy for no reason. That's surely not the reality right? I'm a fairly confident guy nowadays, I'm getting in shape and I know I'll be a much better catch next year when I start uni but it doesn't mean all of a sudden I'm gonna be a playboy does it. I'm staying at home too, is that a bad thing? But of course I'd like to have a little fun while still studying and getting the degree in a great field but are all stories glamorised and glorified or is it really just that easy? And what do you do if you're staying at home? Genuinely interested to hear anyone's experiences or assumptions.

All of this is just opinion:

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by AlexFam
All of this is just opinion:

Spoiler

Trust me I want a relationship mate
Reply 6
You're right. People are away from home which throws up more opportunity. But you're shagability rating is in fact just the same as when you were in 6th form so if you've been struggling before its not a magic transformation. It can be a water water everywhere but not a drop to drink experience for much of the time. However in my experience both girls and guys are equally up for it, perhaps with the girls slightly less indescriminate.
Reply 7
Original post by Zarek
You're right. People are away from home which throws up more opportunity. But you're shagability rating is in fact just the same as when you were in 6th form so if you've been struggling before its not a magic transformation. It can be a water water everywhere but not a drop to drink experience for much of the time. However in my experience both girls and guys are equally up for it, perhaps with the girls slightly less indescriminate.

Totally understand, really didn't think you'd become something special just cause you're now at uni. I won't be away from home though, would that at all change it for me?
Trust me I want a relationship mate

STop looking for one, then. Just engage your magnetic charm and let things happen naturally.
This is so creepy. Don't even go into it thinking you'll have sex. If it happens it happens...
Reply 10
Totally understand, really didn't think you'd become something special just cause you're now at uni. I won't be away from home though, would that at all change it for me?

I think if you have freedom to come and go it wont have a big impact on your social life. Although I do feel living away from home is an important part of the university experience and if you can you should do it one of the years. An ofcourse uni isn't just about having a bonkfest. Studying at the fronteers of knowledge, having a weath of hobbies opening to you and making new friends are mostly what it is about.
Trust me, it's not the case.

For a select few maybe, but for the rest it's pretty much the same as any other time.
Original post by Reue
I was agreeing that it's not the reality

unless your first name is Donald

:teehee: *
Only if you're an 8+/10 chad. Everyone else just rots.
Reply 14
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yes and no. Depends how much SWAG you have, how popular you are, how lucky you get with the folks you end up with in halls, your level of maturity/confidence/experience going into uni, and the nature of the uni/it's core demographics, etc

Attach yourself to social groups (get out there and meet new people as much as poss) early on, and go hard at the most sociable members of those groups (without suffocating anyone). The first few weeks are a game changer

Many factors then, basically just gonna correct all the mistakes I made when starting school and uni and make the right first impression, sounds cool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending