The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
https://youtu.be/qCl9FKn-MH4

This was so powerful :redface: SubhanAllah.

:yy:

Original post by h333
The chat :tongue: I might as well remove you both.

I didn't leave, I went to sleep at 10 :colondollar: coz tired.
Reply 3221
Original post by Leukocyte
:yy:

I didn't leave, I went to sleep at 10 :colondollar: coz tired.

That is exactly when I came back, great timing :rofl:
A lot of anti-Islam/Muslim threads today, do people not have better things to do? Doesn't it get tiresome?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
The chat :tongue: I might as well remove you both.

Lol I'm at work plus battery is dying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salams everyone!
Reply 3225
Original post by Enginerd.
A lot of anti-Islam/Muslim threads today, do people not have better things to do? Doesn't it get tiresome?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr but when has there not been?

I think they just find Islam to be quite interesting than most things probably :unsure:

Original post by HAnwar
Lol I'm at work plus battery is dying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool ok.
Reply 3226
Original post by ak143244
Salams everyone!

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile:
How are you?
Original post by h333
Ikr but when has there not been?

I think they just find Islam to be quite interesting than most things probably :unsure:

That may be a likely reason, may Allah guide them.

Forgot to give Salaam! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
How are you?

Alhamdullilah good, you?
Reply 3229
That may be a likely reason, may Allah guide them.

Forgot to give Salaam! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let them talk about Islam all they want :u:
Ameen.

Alhamdullilah good, you?

Fine Alhamdulillah :h:
Original post by h333
Let them talk about Islam all they want :u:
Ameen.

Fine Alhamdulillah :h:

Good good, :smile:

Sometimes I feel unmovtivated when praying namaz..Also, I tend to delay namaz thinking it's fine but deeply I know it's wrong. How can prevent this?
Reply 3231
Good good, :smile:

Sometimes I feel unmovtivated when praying namaz..Also, I tend to delay namaz thinking it's fine but deeply I know it's wrong. How can prevent this?

:smile:

Oh sorry to hear that. Most people will feel like this throughout their life and I feel it is mostly because we give too much attention and time to worldly activities than to Islam. However, we should try out best to prevent this as it may slowly get worse otherwise.

Well think when it is time to pray, what are you doing at that time that makes you want to delay it? You may be able to see a pattern. Or is it just laziness. Sometimes we just keep telling ourself, oh I still got time I will do it in a minute and then that adds up unfortunately.

I would say when you know it is time (maybe keep reminders on your phone as an alarm, the adhan is good) then think to yourself, Allah swt is calling me to pray so why should I avoid that and delay? You would not want your creator to avoid you. Get up and do your wudu. Even if you have wudu, I feel if you have time, perform it again as it helps with concentrating and preparing you for salah. Before you stand to do your salah, just forget about everything else and know that you are standing in front of your creator.
It is only a few minutes we give to Allah swt.

Also, make sure you know the importance, benefits of praying and why we are told to do so in Islam. It will actually make you appreciate it more than before.

Watch this, HAnwar put up yesterday, really good:
https://youtu.be/RDQDuBFK-8U
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
:smile:

Oh sorry to hear that. Most people will feel like this throughout their life and I feel it is mostly because we give too much attention and time to worldly activities than to Islam. However, we should try out best to prevent this as it may slowly get worse otherwise.

Well think when it is time to pray, what are you doing at that time that makes you want to delay it? You may be able to see a pattern. Or is it just laziness. Sometimes we just keep telling ourself, oh I still got time I will do it in a minute and then that adds up unfortunately.

I would say when you know it is time (maybe keep reminders on your phone as an alarm, the adhan is good) then think to yourself, Allah swt is calling me to pray so why should I avoid that and delay? You would not want your creator to avoid you. Get up and do your wudu. Even if you have wudu, I feel if you have time, perform it again as it helps with concentrating and preparing you for salah. Before you stand to do your salah, just forget about everything else and know that you are standing in front of your creator.
It is only a few minutes we give to Allah swt.

Also, make sure you know the importance, benefits of praying and why we are told to do so in Islam. It will actually make you apprecaite it more than before.

Wow okay, never thought of it like that. I guess it's just saytan doing waswaas right?

Another thing is about girls and boys.

Are girls and boys allowed to talk to each other? Why? I talk to many girls at college but am I commiting a sin? I'm so confused. My intentions are pure though, I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone.
Reply 3233

Posted from TSR Mobile

no they don't, it's kind of sad tbh.
Reply 3234
Wow okay, never thought of it like that. I guess it's just saytan doing waswaas right?

Another thing is about girls and boys.

Are girls and boys allowed to talk to each other? Why? I talk to many girls at college but am I commiting a sin? I'm so confused. My intentions are pure though, I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone.

Sorry I was late in editing. Try to watch that video it is not long :smile: btw I watched one of Dawah man/Naseeha Sessions video about Salah and was really beneficial for me, it is very long though but I was so interested I watched it, I would recommend that too when you get time:
https://youtu.be/ws7w_DvBfGo

Yes, this world is a test for us at the end of the day and so shaytaan will try his best to turn away you from practicing Islam in various forms. If we keep trust in Allah swt and try our best sincerely, we can overcome it insha'Allah. May Allah make it easier for you and us all. Ameen.

About the girls and boys talking. Now, at college I would advise you to not talk to girls for no reason, especially alone. That is great to know your intentions are good masha'Allah. But Allah swt knows us better and so he has guided us not to as anything can happen and your feelings may change overtime. It is to prevent us from falling into major sins eg zina (fornification).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Sorry I was late in editing. Try to watch that video it is not long :smile: btw I watched one of Dawah man/Naseeha Sessions video about Salah and was really beneficial for me, it is very long though but I was so interested I watched it, I would recommend that too when you get time:
https://youtu.be/ws7w_DvBfGo

Yes, this world is a test for us at the end of the day and so shaytaan will try his best to turn away you from practicing Islam in various forms. If we keep trust in Allah swt and try our best sincerely, we can overcome it insha'Allah. May Allah make it easier for you and us all. Ameen.

About the girls and boys talking. Now, at college I would advise you to not talk to girls for no reason, especially alone. That is great to know your intentions are good masha'Allah. But Allah swt knows us better and so he has guided us not to as anything can happen and your feelings may change overtime. It is to prevent us from falling into major sins eg zina (fornification).

Okay, jazakullah so much for the advice, will watch that video soon.
Going to pray Asr now, so I'll talk later inshallah
Kudafiz for now :smile:
Reply 3236
Okay, jazakullah so much for the advice, will watch that video soon.
Going to pray Asr now, so I'll talk later inshallah
Kudafiz for now :smile:

BarakAllahu Feek. Any problems feel free to ask on here :smile: insha'Allah I hope you do watch it.

May Allah accept your prayers. Ameen.
Allah/Khuda hafiz.
Reply 3238

I couldn't bear to read the whole article.
It makes me sick that problems I'm having are nothing compared to what's happening to the needy.
May Allah ease the suffering all the needy people are going through- muslim and non muslim alike. May Allah also help people like me get over small problems and enable us the strength to make a positive impact in this world. Ameen
Reply 3239

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Original post by S1939
I couldn't bear to read the whole article.
It makes me sick that problems I'm having are nothing compared to what's happening to the needy.
May Allah ease the suffering all the needy people are going through- muslim and non muslim alike. May Allah also help people like me get over small problems and enable us the strength to make a positive impact in this world. Ameen

AMEEN.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending