The Student Room Group

gay somali AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tamil fever
what is the meaning of the meaning of the meaning?

Spoiler

well the meaning of the meaning of the meaning of the meaning would mean meaning :wink:
Original post by hakskads
well the meaning of the meaning of the meaning of the meaning would mean meaning :wink:

haha
meaning what?
Reply 22
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
are you a pirate

maybe :u:
Reply 23
haha
meaning what?

lol i have no clue
lol i have no clue

another question....
Why do people who work in the bank wear plastic gloves?
Reply 25
another question....
Why do people who work in the bank wear plastic gloves?

i have never seen any one in a bank wearing a plastic gloves but some might wear them because they might be a germaphobe
i have never seen any one in a bank wearing a plastic gloves but some might wear them because they might be a germaphobe

good explanation but wth does germaphobe mean?:biggrin:
i think thats what it says in the quran/hadith and muslims follow/do whatever is mentioned in the quran/hadith

Do you not think its silly to base your life on what it says in one particular book?Have you tried reading other books? If you are having doubts about islam it shouldnt be because you are gay.It should be because you doubt the truth of what islam claims.
Reply 28
Original post by Robby2312
Do you not think its silly to base your life on what it says in one particular book?Have you tried reading other books? If you are having doubts about islam it shouldnt be because you are gay.It should be because you doubt the truth of what islam claims.

no i dont think its silly to base your life on a old book because for some people it works for them and thats how they wanna live and no i haven't tried reading others books. Also when i say im having doubts of my religion because of my sexuality what i mean is that being gay made me do more research on Islam and so far im not so sure about me even being Muslim anyway i Hope you know what im trying to say
yeah i know i have never met a gay somali so its good to know im not alone.
and my sexuality never really had any impact on life
anyway are you out to your friends/family?

hell no! and i wouldn't recommend being out either. i grew up in a household where you couldn't even utter the words 'gay/lesbian'. there's no way I'm putting myself in that position. I'm very attached to my deen and if sisters at the masjid found out, that would be the end of that.

Also, even though most of my friends aren't homophobic, people tend to act differently around you when they know you aren't straight and I don't want to deal with that. Only one of my friends is aware and that's only because she's gay too.
I think the only time it's going to become a problem for me is when the topic of marriage comes up - not looking forward to that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 30
What up buddy?
Reply 31
Original post by honeyblue
hell no! and i wouldn't recommend being out either. i grew up in a household where you couldn't even utter the words 'gay/lesbian'. there's no way I'm putting myself in that position. I'm very attached to my deen and if sisters at the masjid found out, that would be the end of that.

Also, even though most of my friends aren't homophobic, people tend to act differently around you when they know you aren't straight and I don't want to deal with that. Only one of my friends is aware and that's only because she's gay too.
I think the only time it's going to become a problem for me is when the topic of marriage comes up - not looking forward to that.

oh ok hopefully Allah makes life easy for you :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by BuckFoy
What up buddy?

sup wuu2
Reply 33
What's your opinion on Kleenex mansize tissues?
Original post by tkhan2
just so you know you can be gay and Muslim, but can't have relations with a person of the same sex.

umm, I think part of actually being gay is having relationships with someone of the same sex...

Jeez...
are you a pirate

I bet he's been pirating music...
Original post by asmuse123

that's racist mate
that's racist mate

It's:

"That's racist, mate."
Reply 38

who hasn't pirated music tho :smile:?
Reply 39
It's:

"That's racist, mate."

I dont see the point of correcting someones punctuation on the internet, its a waste of time.

Quick Reply