The Student Room Group

Overwhelmed at University.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BuckFoy
Cut it down could be interpreted in different ways...You wont get that... UK Student..pff...

You are completely missing the point. Reduce the amount of time you spend in the gym and focus more on your studies.

/thread
Reply 21
Original post by UWS
You are completely missing the point. Reduce the amount of time in the gym and focus more on your studies.

/thread

OK. But I wanted to look hunky as I am 20 and still havent lost my virginity.:frown:
University is not meant to be easy, the time management aspect is a hidden test of the university experience I think. You have to manage, I think.
168 hours in a week
30 spent on lectures
30 spent on studies
56 spent on sleep (7x8hrs)
7 hours travelling (assuming 1hr per day)
7 hours gym per week (you don't need to spend >1hr in the gym)
7 hours cooking your food/batch cook them to save time and money.
7 hours showering/toilet fun/teeth

This still leaves you with 3 hours free PER DAY to do whatever you want. It's really about time management. You could squeese even more productivity out of your time, for example I used to listen to my study notes on (read or listen via mp3 player, up to you). Look at what's stealing your time, you have 3 years to complete a degree course, it's a heck of an investment and if you're going to do it only once you may as well commit yourself 100%.

sorry, not much help here, but the two charts above are pretty accurate tbh :smile: good luck
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by MasterJack
168 hours in a week
30 spent on lectures
30 spent on studies
56 spent on sleep (7x8hrs)
7 hours travelling (assuming 1hr per day)
7 hours gym per week (you don't need to spend >1hr in the gym)
7 hours cooking your food/batch cook them to save time and money.
7 hours showering/toilet fun/teeth

This still leaves you with 3 hours free PER DAY to do whatever you want. It's really about time management. You could squeese even more productivity out of your time, for example I used to listen to my study notes on (read or listen via mp3 player, up to you). Look at what's stealing your time, you have 3 years to complete a degree course, it's a heck of an investment and if you're going to do it only once you may as well commit yourself 100%.

I love you !!!
Thanks man. This makes far more sense now.
and this:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending