The Student Room Group

Access to HE University Offers!

Hello all!

I thought I'd start a thread where we can post our offers for University with Access to HE requirements. I'm simply curious what offers each uni is giving out for Access and I thought others might be too! *
Reply 1
Hey. Great idea for a thread! Will be great to see who gets what offers and when. If offers vary and so on. My application wont be going in till near the deadline though so its a little while for me yet.
Reply 2
Fab idea, will keep an eye on this. Hoping to get my application sent off to ucas soon!
I'll also be keeping an eye on this, not starting my access course until September next year. What sort of time do you normally apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jamiefromipswich
I'll also be keeping an eye on this, not starting my access course until September next year. What sort of time do you normally apply?

Applications are generally sent off between 15th Sept and 15th Jan. Your college will probably give you a deadline of sometime in November, so that the tutors can check the application, and add their references and predicted grades. You can apply after the January deadline, but that means the universities don't have to get back to you before their deadline.
Original post by Jamiefromipswich

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I'll be doing one at Morley College (London) next year and wanted to see if the whole process was any different for access students bc I did apply last September through my 6th form anyway.

When do Access results come out and how exactly are you given predictions so early on...???
Original post by Notions97
Same I'll be doing one at Morley College (London) next year and wanted to see if the whole process was any different for access students bc I did apply last September through my 6th form anyway.

When do Access results come out and how exactly are you given predictions so early on...???

Most colleges do no predict Access grades so universities will just make a conditional offer based on their requirements. These vary from course to course, uni to uni so it really depends on what you want to study and where. Check the univerities websites, more than likely their requirements will be published and if not, call them. Access results come out in July usually so you'll get confirmation earlier, although you'll need to send your certificates/grades through to your choices first as UCAS don't do this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending