The Student Room Group

Do your folks/elders in your family care if you drink?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
This thread is literally circle jerk O_O

I didn't mean for it to be. I asked the masses. It went well on page 1...
Original post by 0to100
I didn't mean for it to be. I asked the masses. It went well on page 1...

I know :P

Spoiler

I've added a poll if youse could just quickly tick that in to get it going, cheers.
I know :P

I've made a poll finally. I was thinking...make a poll...and it'll go well since everyone always seems to vote, but hardly no posts :\

But yea I'll do a poll though posting is fine too :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
I've made a poll finally. I was thinking...make a poll...and it'll go well since everyone always seems to vote, but hardly no posts :\

But yea I'll do a poll though posting is fine too :biggrin:

Maybe you tag isoc im sure they have experience :wink:
Maybe you tag isoc im sure they have experience :wink:

Lol is that the Islam Soc? Hehe...no they wouldnt be drinking..or yes?...
Original post by Rhaenys10
Don't have a problem with becoming even more hyper, I just like girly cocktails and ****. I've got a sweet tooth really, and that's pretty obvious from my order at the bar lol :rofl:

It obviously is. :rofl:

Me too haha :rofl:
Although, I don't mind beer and stuff like that, but it's sometimes a bit too bitter for me. I always never seem to eat before I go out, so I get drunk soooo quickly lol.
Original post by 0to100
Lol is that the Islam Soc? Hehe...no they wouldnt be drinking..or yes?...

Nah i was joking lmao
We always had wine with lunch when i was allowed to drink, at gatherings and family events
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Me too haha :rofl:
Although, I don't mind beer and stuff like that, but it's sometimes a bit too bitter for me. I always never seem to eat before I go out, so I get drunk soooo quickly lol.

You told me about it once lol :colondollar:
I'm okay with beer too, but if I could get myself a Sex on the Beach, a Margarita, a Cosmo, a Mimosa and a Blue Lagoon without looking like the biggest idiot in the club, I'd never drink beer again in my life lol. But really, if you give me enough Pepsi, I can actually go for a whole night without any alcohol. But you gotta give me something fun to do (or someone lol)
Original post by 0to100

Spoiler

I've added a poll if youse could just quickly tick that in to get it going, cheers.

Kay. 👍🏼
Original post by Rhaenys10
You told me about it once lol :colondollar:
I'm okay with beer too, but if I could get myself a Sex on the Beach, a Margarita, a Cosmo, a Mimosa and a Blue Lagoon without looking like the biggest idiot in the club, I'd never drink beer again in my life lol. But really, if you give me enough Pepsi, I can actually go for a whole night without any alcohol. But you gotta give me something fun to do (or someone lol)

Aww haha :rofl: pepsi's not bad. If I don't want something too harsh, I have an alcopop or something, like a chav lol, Ttingox was half right. :rofl:
Obviously i take shots of ribena concentrate innit

na lol i would be plotting my early demise if i did
nah, they drink way more than me. they've given me wine with dinner since i was pretty young, and now i can drink as much as i like at home. we're european though :smile:
My Dad's been my main drinking buddy since I was 23. It's great because he pays! :lol:
My parents would not mind, if I would ever had done it. And to be honest, I didn't care if they started to stop it.

Quick Reply