Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

XD
My laptop is slow so it was just staring at me whilst I was staring at it, until it very slowly lifted its arm and then suddenly waved very quickly :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
XD
My laptop is slow so it was just staring at me whilst I was staring at it, until it very slowly lifted its arm and then suddenly waved very quickly :lol:

Spoiler

:rofl:

"Sassmanian"... :lol: Is that like Tasmanian? Like Tasmanian devil? :tongue:
:rofl:

"Sassmanian"... :lol: Is that like Tasmanian? Like Tasmanian devil? :tongue:

Idk, it just felt right so I said it :laugh:

^Well, that can be you if you want :tongue:

I... :rofl:

Thank you? :rofl:

Well, I do think Sassmanian is a worthy nickname to accompany Matchsticks. :tongue:
I... :rofl:

Thank you? :rofl:

XD trying so hard not to laugh :toofunny:
Well, I do think Sassmanian is a worthy nickname to accompany Matchsticks. :tongue:

This is the real deal - I can't handle this :lol: but it did make me very happy to hear this! :tongue:

Spoiler

XD trying so hard not to laugh :toofunny:

This is the real deal - I can't handle this :lol: but it did make me very happy to hear this! :tongue:

Spoiler

These things come when you least expect them :lol:
These things come when you least expect them :lol:

Haha yup :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha yup :tongue:

Spoiler

That was unexpected :rofl:

Spoiler

That was unexpected :rofl:

Spoiler

:lol:
Oooh nice pic! That's probably the best picture of Will that I have seen :rofl:

Spoiler

:lol:
Oooh nice pic! That's probably the best picture of Will that I have seen :rofl:

Spoiler

That would be amazing :lol:

They should do a spoof thing with him on there, I'm surprised they haven't actually :tongue:
That would be amazing :lol:

They should do a spoof thing with him on there, I'm surprised they haven't actually :tongue:

It would be, and it could feature Rodney and Uncle Albert randomly turning up in the Trotter's Independent Traders van when they'll selling stuff to the public :rofl:

Haha yes, they really should do! Do you watch The Apprentice then? Or is it just something you'd watch with Del in it? :lol:

Or maybe he could go on Dragon's Den:
It would be, and it could feature Rodney and Uncle Albert randomly turning up in the Trotter's Independent Traders van when they'll selling stuff to the public :rofl:

Haha yes, they really should do! Do you watch The Apprentice then? Or is it just something you'd watch with Del in it? :lol:

Or maybe he could go on Dragon's Den:

That would be fantastic :rofl:

I won't go out of my way to consciously watch it, but I'll catch it if I see it on :smile: I do find it interesting - funny to see how some of the people are so cocky :lol: Do you watch it?

Haha that's amazing :lol:

They do not look amused. They should be, Del's going to tell them about his idea for *totally genuine* gold watches. :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm about to listen to the Velvet Underground song with Jimmy Brown in the lyrics for the first time :tongue:
That would be fantastic :rofl:

I won't go out of my way to consciously watch it, but I'll catch it if I see it on :smile: I do find it interesting - funny to see how some of the people are so cocky :lol: Do you watch it?

Haha that's amazing :lol:

They do not look amused. They should be, Del's going to tell them about his idea for *totally genuine* gold watches. :rofl:

Haha it would be, and then you'll see the puffs of smoke as they try to drive back to Peckham :rofl:

Ohh I see. I find it interesting too, and yes, I do watch it. This is probably the first TV show we both (kind of) watch :tongue: Did you watch the episode on Thursday? :smile:
And before I forget, the candidates are very funny XD

:lol: Indeed...it always goes well for him :mmm:
Remember this moment? :tongue:

I'm about to listen to the Velvet Underground song with Jimmy Brown in the lyrics for the first time :tongue:

Oh my gosh! :excited: Thank for letting me know! It's an honour :tongue: Do tell Matrix what the song is like! (And if SassKing was singing along :flute: :tongue:)
Haha it would be, and then you'll see the puffs of smoke as they try to drive back to Peckham :rofl:

Ohh I see. I find it interesting too, and yes, I do watch it. This is probably the first TV show we both (kind of) watch :tongue: Did you watch the episode on Thursday? :smile:

Oh my gosh! :excited: Thank for letting me know! It's an honour :tongue: Do tell Matrix what the song is like! (And if SassKing was singing along :flute: :tongue:)

It was a great song, the whole album was :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Qo2-vQXQ4

Love this one too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBvnbntiW8

Genuinely surprised it was never done for Comic Relief or something :tongue:

Ah okay :smile: Haha :tongue: I don't watch loads of TV these days really... No I didn't, I think my dad did though. :tongue:
They always are XD

Yes, although I don't think I've watched the full episode... I remember the 'Peckham Springs' one :tongue:
It was a great song, the whole album was :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Qo2-vQXQ4

Love this one too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBvnbntiW8

Cool :yy: Thanks for letting me know - I'll have to listen to this tomorrow (hopefully I'll remember :tongue:)
Jimmy Brown, the weeping angel, obviously had something to do with how great it was :u:
Genuinely surprised it was never done for Comic Relief or something :tongue:

Ah okay :smile: Haha :tongue: I don't watch loads of TV these days really... No I didn't, I think my dad did though. :tongue:
They always are XD

Yes, although I don't think I've watched the full episode... I remember the 'Peckham Springs' one :tongue:

Haha yeah :tongue: But did you see that conference one with James Cordon and Trigger was there? :rofl:

Fair enough - the only things I watch are Bake Off and The Apprentice, nothing else :tongue: Oooh, ask you dad about it then :tongue:
There are some really cocky people this series, probably the most I've seen there before :tongue:

Ohh fair enough. Haha that was a good one :rofl:

Quick Reply