The Student Room Group

Do you find Northerners and Scottish people less attractive

Scroll to see replies

I love most accents, and i know some hot af Irish girls in London so Im sure I would feel the same with scottish girls.and northerners.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Quite the opposite. I live in Scotland and find the men just :coma: Most people I've been super attracted to have been either Northern or Scottish. Prefer the accents too.

So you live in Scotland, but are you Scottish?
Original post by cbreef
So you live in Scotland, but are you Scottish?

No, I'm from London.
Original post by Anonymous
Ewan is pretty hot (no homo) :teehee:

What about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HepWgbh4GhY
Big fan of James McVoy :colondollar: his accent is really tame though compared to what you hear in Drumchapel, where he is originally from :laugh:
I think I like this thread... :biggrin:

Lancashire and Cheshire, and some Scottish
ones. I generally do prefer Southern accents, however.

:hubba:
Original post by hezzlington
I'll provide a warm welcome xxxx

You're from merseyside?
Only if you're from a poor area, which I guess describes about 99.9% of northerners :laugh:
I'm from the South. Lived here for nearly 5 years now.
As a Manc the accent makes me chuckle, it sounds scruffy if that makes any sense? However the Scottish accent is pretty good.

BUT OH DEAR LORD LIVERPOOL WHAT HAPPENED?
Northern and Scottish women are very noticeably less attractive. Not sure it is true of men.
Original post by hezzlington
I'm from the South. Lived here for nearly 5 years now.

Why? For university I assume? Which one do you go to?

How do you find the north compared to the south?
No way
If I can understand them and they have a nice personality etc. = hot :yep:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I find my fellow Scots attractive :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

idk why all girls love david Tennant :teehee:

He is bloody hot as can be :love: :fan: :coma: :daydreaming:

Was never a big fan of him tbh :colondollar: I'm more of a Ewan McGregor kind of person :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

Original post by AndrewSCO
Scottish accents are either brilliant or god awful. Imo it's usually on the bad side and I'm Scottish

I don't think you are :mmm:
I go to University of Liverpool, but I've lived here for about a year and half when I wasn't at university. Liverpool is awesome, great nightlife, awesome restaurants, a distinct culture. I think it's unique and not at all representative of the North at all. The people are generally more down to earth. The South will always be my home though, the people aren't as friendly, it's more expensive, but I'm a southerner through and through.
I'm Northern, so I obviously find the Nothern accents attractive. :h:
Reply 34
I'm originally from the north and I'm in a long term relationship with a southerner. Although prior to meeting him I did date men from the north. I don't think there's really a difference between attractiveness; you get attractive and unattractive people everywhere.*
Scots are amazing. I need me a Scot.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Scots are amazing. I need me a Scot.

I love that article you just sent me :teehee: its very spot on about Scots :laugh: :love:
I love that article you just sent me :teehee: its very spot on about Scots :laugh: :love:

Ginger babies are the best. :wink:

Quick Reply