The Student Room Group

Trump insults traumatised war veterans as 'not strong enough'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Orbital Rising
Says the person who draft drodged like three times during the Vietnam War.

That makes him smart.
Original post by joecphillips
Trump is a businessman sometimes a company goes bankrupt and that would destroy a bad businessman but it didn't to trump.

Why should he of paid hundreds of millions in tax? From what I have heard he has paid the minimum tax he needed to pay, once again I ask you would you pay more tax than you have to?

The legality of Libya is in question because although the UN authorised some intervention countries went beyond what was stated and that arguably broke international law and then there is the fact the democrats ignored the constitution and Hillary was the driving force behind this just so she could be caught doing something look at Libya now if Hillary becomes president that is going to happen more often as she prefers to look like she is doing something rather than doing what is best.

Ok show me his misogynist comments aimed at women not a individual.
Apparently it is misogynist to call Hillary an enabler for what she did to the women her husband's mistresses.

Also the status quo is going so well race relations are getting worse and so is the relationship with Russia

It didn't destroy Trump because he was already extremely rich.
He should pay more tax OR give hugely to charity. He's done neither. Trump has a looooong history of misogyny mate, just google Trump misogyny. Race relations aren't exactly gonna get better under a racist president lol. Russian relations are where they should be.
Reply 42
Original post by cbreef
It didn't destroy Trump because he was already extremely rich.
He should pay more tax OR give hugely to charity. He's done neither. Trump has a looooong history of misogyny mate, just google Trump misogyny. Race relations aren't exactly gonna get better under a racist president lol. Russian relations are where they should be.

So you prefer to keep the threat of a big war with Russia than improve relations?
Also consider what nation broke the ceasefire agreement.

I did and it came up things he has said about specific women and that saying someone interrupted a lot was sexist then it went on to say trump interrupts a lot so the article too must be sexist.

That's why Hillary can't become president, you can't have a president who calls black people super predators, if you are talking about what trump said about Mexicans he talked about illegal immigrants not all Mexicans, but the media can't differentiate between the 2.

Why should he pay more tax than he has to legally or why should he give his money away? Do you pay more tax than is required? How much do you give to charity? Why don't you give more?
So you prefer to keep the threat of a big war with Russia than improve relations?
Also consider what nation broke the ceasefire agreement.

I did and it came up things he has said about specific women and that saying someone interrupted a lot was sexist then it went on to say trump interrupts a lot so the article too must be sexist.

That's why Hillary can't become president, you can't have a president who calls black people super predators, if you are talking about what trump said about Mexicans he talked about illegal immigrants not all Mexicans, but the media can't differentiate between the 2.

Why should he pay more tax than he has to legally or why should he give his money away? Do you pay more tax than is required? How much do you give to charity? Why don't you give more?

Yeah, and who bombed a f*ckin UN Aid Convoy?
Plus, a war with Russia is EXTREMELY unlikely, and you know it. It would be an absolute disaster for everyone (nuclear or not).
How does insulting several individual women for their appearance/weight etc. not constitute misogyny? He's called them every name in the damn book.

Trump HAS called ALL Mexicans rapists, thieves, murderers etc. only to then say "some of them, I assume, are good people" - how can you not have heard that quote? Are you that ignorant?
Why should I (an young, unemployed, working class male) have to pay tax/give money to charity? I can't afford it. Whereas Trump, has literally hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of dollars just sitting there, doing nothing.
Any decent human being would surely use that money for the greater good of the world, but no, not Trump, he's too busy trying to beat his poor insecurities by sitting on his big pile of cash smh.
Reply 44
Original post by cbreef
Plus, a war with Russia is EXTREMELY unlikely, and you know it. It would be an absolute disaster for everyone (nuclear or not).
How does insulting several individual women for their appearance/weight etc. not constitute misogyny? He's called them every name in the damn book.

Trump HAS called ALL Mexicans rapists, thieves, murderers etc. only to then say "some of them, I assume, are good people" - how can you not have heard that quote? Are you that ignorant?
Why should I (an young, unemployed, working class male) have to pay tax/give money to charity? I can't afford it. Whereas Trump, has literally hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of dollars just sitting there, doing nothing.
Any decent human being would surely use that money for the greater good of the world, but no, not Trump, he's too busy trying to beat his poor insecurities by sitting on his big pile of cash smh.

Russia wanted to share information about targets if the ceasefire held, it isn't acceptable what happened but America are partially responsible for ignoring the ceasefire to help Isis.

Because he isn't calling women he is calling a specific woman, if someone calls me a ******** is it misandrist?

not true he was talking about illegal immigration but like in the scenario here it got spun to mean Mexicans and the statistics show that women illegally entering the USA via Mexico are raped along the way, http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

Can you provide a video where he calls all Mexicans criminals please, not just a sound byte that the media have spun like what has happened here but the entire speech

So obviously you don't care about tax or charity just the fact trump has money that you do not.
Russia wanted to share information about targets if the ceasefire held, it isn't acceptable what happened but America are partially responsible for ignoring the ceasefire to help Isis.

Because he isn't calling women he is calling a specific woman, if someone calls me a ******** is it misandrist?

not true he was talking about illegal immigration but like in the scenario here it got spun to mean Mexicans and the statistics show that women illegally entering the USA via Mexico are raped along the way, http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

Can you provide a video where he calls all Mexicans criminals please, not just a sound byte that the media have spun like what has happened here but the entire speech

So obviously you don't care about tax or charity just the fact trump has money that you do not.

What don't you understand? I am in no position to be giving away money, he is.
Trump hasn't just insulted one woman, but several.
Original post by cbreef
And despite all that (she also used to be a republican years ago), we know what her government would do in office:
Continue with the status quo, maybe change a few things here and there, but most stuff would stay the same.

Trump was also for the Iraq war by the way and should've paid hundreds of millions in tax. He's also a vile misogynist whose gone bankrupt several times while conning and manipulating the weak and vulnerable, as well as the middle class. He wants to build an utterly pointless wall, strengthen relations with Putin's Russia, decrease tax on the rich....
He's a horrible b*$t@rd

Trump didn't support the war. He's not a misogynist. Most people in his level of business have declared bankruptcy. He's never manipulated the weak or vulnerable nor the middle class. Even bill clinton wanted to strengthen the border. Why shouldn't we have better relations with Russia? The rich should have their tax burden lowered along with the middle class while the bottom 40% who pay nothing should pay a minimal amount.
Reply 47
Original post by cbreef
What don't you understand? I am in no position to be giving away money, he is.
Trump hasn't just insulted one woman, but several.

So do as you say not as you do.

Did he insult them as a group or as individuals?
So do as you say not as you do.

Did he insult them as a group or as individuals?

Just today, Trump had to apologise for misogynistic comments he made as recently as 2005. Even he is admitting it now ffs.
Original post by oldercon1953
Trump didn't support the war. He's not a misogynist. Most people in his level of business have declared bankruptcy. He's never manipulated the weak or vulnerable nor the middle class. Even bill clinton wanted to strengthen the border. Why shouldn't we have better relations with Russia? The rich should have their tax burden lowered along with the middle class while the bottom 40% who pay nothing should pay a minimal amount.

Trump DID support the war, he's admitted he's a misogynist, he's gone bankrupt SEVERAL times, he has a long history of exploitation - promising things then not delivering on them, costing ordinary people thousands. Nothing wrong with a stronger border, but a wall is counter intuitive. I don't have a problem with Russia, I have a problem with Putin, he wants to resurect the USSR. He is obsessed with his country's former glories. Without a decent taxation system, your country would fall apart.
Original post by cbreef

Trump said "Mexico is not sending us their best . Some are murderers and some are rapists and some are, I assume good people". He was refering to the Mexs. whp were coming across the border. not all mexs.
Reply 51
Trump said "Mexico is not sending us their best . Some are murderers and some are rapists and some are, I assume good people". He was refering to the Mexs. whp were coming across the border. not all mexs.

To be more precise he was talking about Mexicans who cross the border illegally.

And how is that acceptable again? That's still blatantly racist.
Reply 53
Original post by cbreef
Just today, Trump had to apologise for misogynistic comments he made as recently as 2005. Even he is admitting it now ffs.

I'm still waiting for you to supply the whole video of trump calling "ALL Mexicans rapists, thieves, murderers etc. only to then say "some of them, I assume, are good people" I know that people like you just take what you are told by CNN and the like at face value but if you can not back up what you have said you can just admit that you were wrong.
Original post by cbreef
Trump DID support the war, he's admitted he's a misogynist, he's gone bankrupt SEVERAL times, he has a long history of exploitation - promising things then not delivering on them, costing ordinary people thousands. Nothing wrong with a stronger border, but a wall is counter intuitive. I don't have a problem with Russia, I have a problem with Putin, he wants to resurect the USSR. He is obsessed with his country's former glories. Without a decent taxation system, your country would fall apart.

Trump didn't support the war. There are many reasons to declare bankruptcy and it doesn't speak to your abilities as a business man. A wall is ezactly what we need at the border. Without a descent tax system any country would fall apart.
Trump didn't support the war. There are many reasons to declare bankruptcy and it doesn't speak to your abilities as a business man. A wall is ezactly what we need at the border. Without a descent tax system any country would fall apart.

The wall wouldn't stop immigration. Most illegals come by plane these days, plus it would cost a stupid amount of time and resources. Illegals are the backbone of the US economy. They do jobs no one else wants to do.
Then why are you proposing decreasing tax?
I'm still waiting for you to supply the whole video of trump calling "ALL Mexicans rapists, thieves, murderers etc. only to then say "some of them, I assume, are good people" I know that people like you just take what you are told by CNN and the like at face value but if you can not back up what you have said you can just admit that you were wrong.

Ok fine, but HE DID call immigrants rapists, murderers.... etc. Which is both wrong and completely unacceptable coming from a presidential candidate. The man is clearly a misoynist AND a racist, as well as other things.
Reply 57
Original post by cbreef
Ok fine, but HE DID call immigrants rapists, murderers.... etc. Which is both wrong and completely unacceptable coming from a presidential candidate. The man is clearly a misoynist AND a racist, as well as other things.

Illegal immigrants and when there is a 80% chance a illegal female immigrant will be raped on the journey it is fair to say there is a rape problem there
Illegal immigrants and when there is a 80% chance a illegal female immigrant will be raped on the journey it is fair to say there is a rape problem there

Where the hell did you pull that statistic from? Raped by whom? Which path are they using to go in?
Reply 59
Original post by cbreef
Where the hell did you pull that statistic from? Raped by whom? Which path are they using to go in?

http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/

Through Mexico to the USA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending