The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

@Matrix123

Ohh that's not great to hear! At least we definitely know we can't take their word for these things. I'm logging off my laptop and sleeping soon so goodnight have a lovely sleep if I don't speak later. As I'll be on the app, your thread may be better.Urmmm...things are getting worse at home now I'm going to try to ignore it :erm:Yes, indeed! Yup!:hugs:It's OK True, and aww! Aww thanks Aww it's alright - they're reported now.OK

No it isn't.
That's true, I'm less angry about it now.
Aw ok then! I'm here now and free if you are?
I thought I'd reply here so you could see this :smile:

Aw no I'm sorry Matrix! That's not what we wanted to hear. Remember, have hope that things will get better, and stay positive!
That's the best thing to do :hugs:
I really hope it I prices asap for you! :hugs:

Mmhmm!

:hugs:
You're so cute! :biggrin:
Aww!
Aw it's ok! :smile: You're a lovely friend! Better than anyone could ever wish for!

Indeed they are!

I'm back! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
@Matrix123

No it isn't.
That's true, I'm less angry about it now.
Aw ok then! I'm here now and free if you are?
I thought I'd reply here so you could see this :smile:

Aw no I'm sorry Matrix! That's not what we wanted to hear. Remember, have hope that things will get better, and stay positive!
That's the best thing to do :hugs:
I really hope it I prices asap for you! :hugs:

Mmhmm!

You're so cute! :biggrin:
Aww!
Aw it's ok! :smile: You're a lovely friend! Better than anyone could ever wish for!

Indeed they are!

I'm back! :smile:

Awww good good, it's best to calm down when things like this happen.
I need to sleep now :/ I'll probably feel better in the morning - my dad will be at work so there's very small chance of anything too bad happening tomorrow :smile:

Thanks, I'll try to stay positive. It's a bit hard sometimes though.
Me too!:hugs:

Aww!
That means a lot! :yep:

Glad to hear it but I think I'll be going to bed now! Goodnight:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Awww good good, it's best to calm down when things like this happen.
I need to sleep now :/ I'll probably feel better in the morning - my dad will be at work so there's very small chance of anything too bad happening tomorrow :smile:

Thanks, I'll try to stay positive. It's a bit hard sometimes though.
Me too!:hugs:

Aww!
That means a lot! :yep:

Glad to hear it but I think I'll be going to bed now! Goodnight:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it is. Best to just let it go, your advice is always the best! :smile:
Aw ok, I understand. We all hope so Matrix, it hurts to see you this way :frown:
Aw well hopefully everything will be ok! I think I can make out what the problem is but I won't say it. Just praying that everything is good tomorrow and afterwards too!
No worries :smile:

No worries! Glad to hear it! I understand, I know you'll always try your best and I'm always here to support you! I'll help you through this, no matter what! :jumphug:

Matrix is the prettiest flower in human history! :yep:
Aw and you know it's true! :smile: One could only dream of a friend like you previously! But now it's a reality! One is so so happy to have the opportunity to be friends with someone as amazing as you!

Aww ok then!
I do hope you're feeling better in the Morning :smile:
Goodnight Matrix! Have the sweetest dreams ever! I hope you sleep well and get well rested :smile:
You're so lovely and really do deserve the best in life!
Goodnight! :smile: :love:
Sorry this is the song with the Back of Love bassline. Hopefully you can hear it here :tongue:
And good morning :smile:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5s3I1pdCQ
Indeed it is. Best to just let it go, your advice is always the best! :smile:
Aw ok, I understand. We all hope so Matrix, it hurts to see you this way :frown:
Aw well hopefully everything will be ok! I think I can make out what the problem is but I won't say it. Just praying that everything is good tomorrow and afterwards too!
No worries :smile:

No worries! Glad to hear it! I understand, I know you'll always try your best and I'm always here to support you! I'll help you through this, no matter what! :jumphug:

Matrix is the prettiest flower in human history! :yep:
Aw and you know it's true! :smile: One could only dream of a friend like you previously! But now it's a reality! One is so so happy to have the opportunity to be friends with someone as amazing as you!

Aww ok then!
I do hope you're feeling better in the Morning :smile:
Goodnight Matrix! Have the sweetest dreams ever! I hope you sleep well and get well rested :smile:
You're so lovely and really do deserve the best in life!
Goodnight! :smile: :love:

Ohh wow, long post... :coffee:

Aww I don't know if it's the best but I just say my opinions. Aww you don't need to feel hurt! It'll be OK - it's just family stuff happens when least expected really. Today will be dedicated to maths (hopefully :tongue:)
You can? Well yes:yep:

[scroll]Merci, danke, gracias, thank you [/scroll]

I'm afraid I sent The Jumphug in PMs so...:hugs:

Double hug, woah:eek:
:hugs::hugs:
Ohh it was a triple hug :shock:
Aww :cute:
Aww, yes there are some amazing people online who I never thought I'd have the honour of knowing:yep:

Haha aw thanks! :h:

Edit: Just read the PMs, will reply after my shower and after getting a bit of my homework done.
Original post by SassKing13
Sorry this is the song with the Back of Love bassline. Hopefully you can hear it here :tongue:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5s3I1pdCQ

Ahhh
(edited 7 years ago)

Aww I don't know if it's the best but I just say my opinions. Aww you don't need to feel hurt! It'll be OK - it's just family stuff happens when least expected really. Today will be dedicated to maths (hopefully :tongue:)

Aww, yes there are some amazing people online who I never thought I'd have the honour of knowing:yep:

Edit: Just read the PMs, will reply after my shower and after getting a bit of my homework done.

Ahhh

Such a detailed post. :tongue:
Such a detailed post. :tongue:

Ohhh no :no: it deleted the rest of my message! :bawling:
Whyyyy:colonhash:

OK, now I have to try and remember what I said. :unimpressed: (OK maybe it was funny that it only sent the first word :lol:)
It was something like:
Ahhh <---- notice how its not the aame as your "Ahh" :mmm:

Thanks for that, I'll listen to it and the other two songs at about midday, if I get the chance. :biggrin:

^You don't get any singing this time :rofl:
(I can't remember fully what I put here. All I remember is what I said made me laugh :rofl:)

There was a short sentence here but I don't remember what it was either :tongue:

Then I said:
^what I said to Freezer reminds me, I hugged maths twice this morning - once for me and once for you, because I doubt you would do it :giggle:

So, that's pretty much the reply I had previously :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Bah baaaah

What this even about?
This thread is still going? :tongue:

Ahhh

Sowwy

Well it usually is in my opinion :smile:
Well my best friend is feeling down so naturally im going to be concerned and saddened.
Aw well as i said before, hopefully itll all be sorted soon :smile:
PURE MATHS? :awesome:
Well possibly, indeed!

So much thankyou! :biggrin: Youre very welcome! :yep:

Not to worry :hugs:

Hehe triple hug it was :yep:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:blush:
Aww this is a great place filled with great people! :yep:

Aw its ok! :smile:

Ok then, reply whenever :smile:
ofc :hugs:
Original post by My Moon <3
Bah baaaah

What this even about?

Bahh bahhh banana
:banana:
I :love: your avatar btw!
But Bob... :h:

It's in the title really - just a thread for random stuff :tongue:

Haha yup :tongue:

And great to see you as CA :smile:
Sowwy

Well it usually is in my opinion :smile:
Well my best friend is feeling down so naturally im going to be concerned and saddened.
Aw well as i said before, hopefully itll all be sorted soon :smile:
PURE MATHS? :awesome:
Well possibly, indeed!

So much thankyou! :biggrin: Youre very welcome! :yep:

Not to worry :hugs:

Hehe triple hug it was :yep:

:blush:
Aww this is a great place filled with great people! :yep:

Aw its ok! :smile:

Ok then, reply whenever :smile:

Aww not to worry :smile:

Aw! :hugs:
Haha :lol: No, unfortunately it's applied :tongue: but it actually hasn't been too bad so far :smile:

:rofl:

Oooh nice :biggrin:

It sure is! :h:

Done :wink:

Aww not to worry :smile:

Aw! :hugs:
Haha :lol: No, unfortunately it's applied :tongue: but it actually hasn't been too bad so far :smile:

Oooh nice :biggrin:

It sure is! :h:

Done :wink:

Aww if you say so! :smile:

:smile: :hugs:
Ah damn! If only it was pure! :moon: Ah well thats a bonus then! :biggrin:

:lol:

Indeed! :biggrin:

It appears to have had a positive impact on most people! :yep:
So greatness this place must be filled with in order for it to be great :tongue:

Half done in response :wink:
Ohhh no :no: it deleted the rest of my message! :bawling:
Whyyyy:colonhash:

OK, now I have to try and remember what I said. :unimpressed: (OK maybe it was funny that it only sent the first word :lol:)
It was something like:
Ahhh <---- notice how its not the aame as your "Ahh" :mmm:

Thanks for that, I'll listen to it and the other two songs at about midday, if I get the chance. :biggrin:

^You don't get any singing this time :rofl:
(I can't remember fully what I put here. All I remember is what I said made me laugh :rofl:)

There was a short sentence here but I don't remember what it was either :tongue:

Then I said:
^what I said to Freezer reminds me, I hugged maths twice this morning - once for me and once for you, because I doubt you would do it :giggle:

So, that's pretty much the reply I had previously :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: (Note: Matchsticks must see the full message as then she will see the bolded bits which are what KingSass is laughing at. It looks like I'm laughing at the fact that TSR deleted your message and I assure you this is not true! :tongue:)

God TSR :colonhash: Why would you do such a thing :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
:rofl: (Note: Matchsticks must see the full message as then she will see the bolded bits which are what KingSass is laughing at. It looks like I'm laughing at the fact that TSR deleted your message and I assure you this is not true! :tongue:)

God TSR :colonhash: Why would you do such a thing :colonhash:

Haha it's the perfect length for it to look like you're laughing at it being deleted :lol:

Not only did TSR commit that atrocious (big word for young Matrix :awesome: :tongue:) crime :colonhash: but it also had the nerve to try and ruin Matchsticks and Sassmanian's friendship :colonhash: Not amused. :colonhash:

(:music: Having a cheeky listen to In the Margins :mmm: <---:rofl:)
Aww if you say so! :smile:

:smile: :hugs:
Ah damn! If only it was pure! :moon: Ah well thats a bonus then! :biggrin:

Indeed! :biggrin:

It appears to have had a positive impact on most people! :yep:
So greatness this place must be filled with in order for it to be great :tongue:

Half done in response :wink:

:yep:

Haha yeah :tongue: I nearly got a question wrong :eek: hopefully it will be correct soon :ahee:

TSR does seem to have a GREAT impact on the GREAT people it has attracted to this GREAT site :yep:
GREAT stuff, right? :tongue:

Okey dokey, don't call me Tony :h:
^It just rhymed, OK :tongue:
Haha it's the perfect length for it to look like you're laughing at it being deleted :lol:

Not only did TSR commit that atrocious (big word for young Matrix :awesome: :tongue:) crime :colonhash: but it also had the nerve to try and ruin Matchsticks and Sassmanian's friendship :colonhash: Not amused. :colonhash:

(:music: Having a cheeky listen to In the Margins :mmm: <---:rofl:)

:yep:

Haha yeah :tongue: I nearly got a question wrong :eek: hopefully it will be correct soon :ahee:

TSR does seem to have a GREAT impact on the GREAT people it has attracted to this GREAT site :yep:
GREAT stuff, right? :tongue:

Okey dokey, don't call me Tony :h:
^It just rhymed, OK :tongue:

:colonhash:

:lol: It works so well together XD

Ooh I was listening to that not long ago myself! I do really like that one :smile: It's great...

This is also great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWrtE1vKSc

Okay I will :h:

:colonhash:

:lol: It works so well together XD

Ooh I was listening to that not long ago myself! I do really like that one :smile: It's great...

This is also great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWrtE1vKSc

Okay I will :h:

It'd better watch out. :colonhash:

:rofl: yes :tongue:

Nice! :five:
I do like that one you just sent! I was listening to their song It's Alright earlier too, and I really do like that one :smile:

I found some footage of you :mmm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VomdOBk7A3I
^I was thinking one of them could be brother SassKing (is he older or younger? :tongue:)

Oh! Sweet Nuthin' SassKing :tongue: Why does it say 'voodoochiild' and have a picture of a banana? XD
Anyway, I do love that song! :godancing: Oooh and it gets better throughout the song :smile:

Oh my gosh! :excited: I wasn't massively keen on the intro of Sweet Jane but as soon as the guitar and singing kicks in... :love:
"monies" :rofl:
Thanks so much for sending those two SassKing! :biggrin:

Ohh are they the same ones who did Pale Blue Eyes? :gasp:

Haha, only read the following spoiler if you are a distant relative of the Tasmanian Devil :mmm:

Spoiler

I do like that one you just sent! I was listening to their song It's Alright earlier too, and I really do like that one :smile:

^I was thinking one of them could be brother SassKing (is he older or younger? :tongue:)

Oh! Sweet Nuthin' SassKing :tongue: Why does it say 'voodoochiild' and have a picture of a banana? XD
Anyway, I do love that song! :godancing: Oooh and it gets better throughout the song :smile:

Oh my gosh! :excited: I wasn't massively keen on the intro of Sweet Jane but as soon as the guitar and singing kicks in... :love:

Haha, only read the following spoiler if you are a distant relative of the Tasmanian Devil :mmm:

Spoiler

Oh yes :colonhash:

Yeah that's great too :smile:

:lol: (younger :tongue: He's at Uni in Manchester though haha).

Well the bananana is from their first album cover :tongue:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Velvet_Underground_%26_Nico
Haha that emoji :lol:

Sweet Jane is awesome :smile: I read that the Bunnymen covered it before, but I haven't seen any footage or heard anything yet sadly.

Yep :tongue:

...I...I see... :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh yes :colonhash:

Yeah that's great too :smile:

:lol: (younger :tongue: He's at Uni in Manchester though haha).

Well the bananana is from their first album cover :tongue:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Velvet_Underground_%26_Nico
Haha that emoji :lol:

Sweet Jane is awesome :smile: I read that the Bunnymen covered it before, but I haven't seen any footage or heard anything yet sadly.

Yep :tongue:

...I...I see... :lol:

Indeed :colonhash:

Yup :smile:

(Ohh I see :tongue: That works perfectly! We have a Little Amellia, Little Matrix and Little SassKing :lol: Is he enjoying it there? :smile: It must be nice to have a bit of peace and quiet in the house with him away :mmm:)

"bananana" :rofl:
Ohh I see, that makes sense now :tongue:
I love that emoji :tongue:

Yup - woahh :gasp: Stop. Right. There. SassKing. :shock:
That's just awesome! :crazy:

Ohh cool, I like that one as well...:yy:

Yes, you do :tongue:

Spoiler

XD
I am biting my lip so hard..please don't burst out laughing again :laugh:

I wasn't expecting to read that text :rofl: