The Student Room Group

Does make up matter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Both, first one is more obvious.

Well neither have. Maybe that's the power of make-up? I guess in a way both are used to achieve the same thing?
I can see in the second photo that you do have eyebrows, they're just very fair. Have you ever tried lightly filling them in?

I have fair eyebrows compared to my dyed hair and I fill them in every day. It's probably the one thing that makes the biggest difference for me.
Original post by lamaragymnast
Well neither have. Maybe that's the power of make-up? I guess in a way both are used to achieve the same thing?

Very funny.
Original post by Twinpeaks
I can see in the second photo that you do have eyebrows, they're just very fair. Have you ever tried lightly filling them in?

I have fair eyebrows compared to my dyed hair and I fill them in every day. It's probably the one thing that makes the biggest difference for me.

I do normally try and make them fuller, but sometimes I'm to lazy or just think why should I because that's just how I am. To be honest I worry more about my hair, as that's really fine and I worry it will all just vanish one day and I'll be bald. I don't think having no eyebrows makes me to alien looking.

Quick Reply

Latest