The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Midnightmemories
I'm alone, I bloody hate how **** everything has turned in the last few days. Apparently that because other people have it worse than me I'm not allowed to be ill or busy or tired. Apparently because I suck with keeping contact with people it means that I'm a ***** and other ruder things.

I hate myself so much right now. What have I done to deserve this?

Who said those things?

They're totally not true, and you haven't done anything to deserve this :hugs:*
Feeling so relieved, finally got my first week off from work of the year. I can't describe how relieved I feel right now, I could cry. I've spent the last 11 months crying and being sick and dreading going to work, being belittled by management and being used as a skivvy by team mates, I can finally breathe for 8 days. Though I don't know if I'll ever go back....I am so on the edge at the minute and I feel so overwhelmed but I'm determined to try and relax for a couple of days.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Who said those things?

They're totally not true, and you haven't done anything to deserve this :hugs:*

Someone who I've known for like 7 years. She's now a ex best friend of mine as of yesterday :cry2:

Feels like I have, this entire thing started because I don't have the time / energy / money to go up and see her where she lives now. And I also suck at messaging people as well. So yeah. It is my fault. Like it always is. :cry: I have enough on my plate at the moment and now she's added this as well. I feel done. Luckily I have the day of work today because otherwise I would be on very thin ground.
Someone who I've known for like 7 years. She's now a ex best friend of mine as of yesterday :cry2:

Feels like I have, this entire thing started because I don't have the time / energy / money to go up and see her where she lives now. And I also suck at messaging people as well. So yeah. It is my fault. Like it always is. :cry: I have enough on my plate at the moment and now she's added this as well. I feel done. Luckily I have the day of work today because otherwise I would be on very thin ground.

That was a horrible thing to stay, there's such stigma and misunderstanding around mental health. Try and ignore it and know different.
I'm alone, I bloody hate how **** everything has turned in the last few days. Apparently that because other people have it worse than me I'm not allowed to be ill or busy or tired. Apparently because I suck with keeping contact with people it means that I'm a ***** and other ruder things.

I hate myself so much right now. What have I done to deserve this?

That's horrible. Some people do need to realise that you have other things to do. I have a friend who I can go weeks without talking to. Neither of us have complained, ever. He has sometimes taken his time replying to stuff (in his defence, he has sometimes been away / had his children down - I'm warned about this beforehand, usually) which I've ignored.
Original post by Cinnie
I am determined not to

Spoiler

today

I didn't!!!

:banana2::banana:
i wish i would stop crying in my dreams
and that other girl as well
like i cry enough as it is already i dont need to also see myself sobbing and rocking hysterically at 4am
I'm having the worst day ever and I need someone. I'm this close to losing it. :cry2:
Original post by Malevolent
I'm having the worst day ever and I need someone. I'm this close to losing it. :cry2:

So sorry to hear you're having a really bad day :console: Just remember tomorrow is a new day and things will pick up

If you need to vent just PM me, I will listen x
Original post by Cinnie
So sorry to hear you're having a really bad day :console: Just remember tomorrow is a new day and things will pick up

If you need to vent just PM me, I will listen x

This girl I was seeing I'm not sure if she's playing games with me but she's absolutely broken me. She's on here too.
Really happy with how well the OCD Awareness Week thread is going :dance:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Really happy with how well the OCD Awareness Week thread is going :dance:

Rightly so. It's great! :cube:
Original post by Malevolent
This girl I was seeing I'm not sure if she's playing games with me but she's absolutely broken me. She's on here too.

Really sorry to hear this :frown: I know it's tough when they're still around, please don't let that stop you from reaching out. You have support here x
Original post by Cinnie
I didn't!!!

:banana2::banana:

Proud of you :king1:
Original post by ~Tara~
Really sorry to hear this :frown: I know it's tough when they're still around, please don't let that stop you from reaching out. You have support here x

it's really hard because I see the thread she made about me and I want to say so much but I can't.
I appear to have developed a food addiction.
HAPPY WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY, PEEPS! :nutcase: :yep: :grouphugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Damn PRSOM.

Happy world mental health day everybody
Really can't focus on this essay :cry2: How am I meant to write it and plan another essay if I struggle to hold my concentration for more that 15 minutes?

Latest