The Student Room Group

should i drop business studies?

So for my as levels I'm taking math,biology,chemistry and business but I'm starting to re consider business. I'm finding it dull and I also dislike my teacher. If I do drop it,I'd want to take up another humanities subject but I don't know which one. Should I stick it out or just switch to another subject?
Original post by tgys44
So for my as levels I'm taking math,biology,chemistry and business but I'm starting to re consider business. I'm finding it dull and I also dislike my teacher. If I do drop it,I'd want to take up another humanities subject but I don't know which one. Should I stick it out or just switch to another subject?

In my opinion, if you're finding it boring and don't like your teacher, then you'd probably be better off dropping it as you're less likely to do as well as you would otherwise. What are you hoping to study at university? :smile:
Reply 2
I'm not really sure which is why I chose business as a way to keep my options open if I change my mind
Original post by Leviathan1741
In my opinion, if you're finding it boring and don't like your teacher, then you'd probably be better off dropping it as you're less likely to do as well as you would otherwise. What are you hoping to study at university? :smile:

I agree.
Double check that its not to late to switch subjects though. Some schools have cut off points for changing/dropping/taking up new subjects.
Original post by Emma:-)
I agree.
Double check that its not to late to switch subjects though. Some schools have cut off points for changing/dropping/taking up new subjects.

That's also a good point :yep:
Original post by Leviathan1741
That's also a good point :yep:

Different schools have different cut off dates and all that, but its worth checking.

Quick Reply

Latest