so what's kissing supposed to be like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elastichedgehog

Spoiler

She's amazing though :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
How many guys have you kissed lol? More than me I reckon :rofl:
no homo tho

Hey let's not change the subject here. We're talking about your dudesexual escapades, not mine. I'll have you know that I have said no homo every single time.

lol ok
:hugs:
yep :wink: good luck btw
OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!
She's amazing though :rofl:

Also 7 gem crew hype
EDIT: wrong quote
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol ok
:hugs:
yep :wink: good luck btw
OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!

Thank you, best of luck to you too. Worcester, right? :colondollar:
Just in case we get invited to interviews, what are your dates? :rofl:
I know, it's mah jam :rofl:
@Nirvana1989-1994 What does this mean?

It mean someone's being weird :colone: :rofl:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It mean someone's being weird :colone: :rofl:

Have you about my other issue though? Am I still a virgin? :rofl:
It's never not awkward.
Have you about my other issue though? Am I still a virgin? :rofl:

I'll look them up :rofl: :rofl: btw your message quota's full, and there is some top secret info I need to message you about :colone: :rofl:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'll look them up :rofl: :rofl: btw your message quota's full, and there is some top secret info I need to message you about :colone: :rofl:

done bby
Original post by lamaragymnast
I mean guys are often more into other things. A lot see kissing a woman on the mouth as something to do early on, whereas if they've got a woman in bed they can do a lot more.

A hell of a lot of guys are bad in bed. It's mostly due to selfishness - they never stop to consider what their lady would actually like to be doing. If she doesn't speak up nothing changes and if she does she ruins the mood.
Original post by TorpidPhil
A hell of a lot of guys are bad in bed. It's mostly due to selfishness - they never stop to consider what their lady would actually like to be doing. If she doesn't speak up nothing changes and if she does she ruins the mood.

Some yes. But I kind of expect it and if he does ask what I want it feels a bit weird. I want the guy to do everything he wants I suppose, so he'll get as much as possible out of the experience. If I've let him get that far then I'm fair game. Even a guy who's rubbish is still a turn on.
Some yes. But I kind of expect it and if he does ask what I want it feels a bit weird. I want the guy to do everything he wants I suppose, so he'll get as much as possible out of the experience. If I've let him get that far then I'm fair game. Even a guy who's rubbish is still a turn on.

If they only kiss as foreplay and after sex then they suck in bed.

I mean it should be common sense that you should be licking and kissing inbetween them. You shouldn't need to say - all it takes is for them to stop and think for a moment about what you would want and frankly I find it odd that a guy would just want a quick bone and not real, intense sex anyway but hey... some people are not good at maximising their own pleasure I swear...

The other thing I strongly believe in is never explicitly reacting in kind to the demands of a female partner in bed. If she wants me to lick her P and is basically begging as I am kissing her inner thighs that is good to know but I won't jump too it. I might just run a finger along and crawl up her body to her boobs/neck/mouth. Basically so she keeps on wanting it. Same applies to "**** me harder, go faster". Often when a girl says it they are not even consciously tinking it through they just say it because it feels good and they think it would be better if faster. But psychology not physiology is what keeps us turned on. So usually I'll slow down slightly. For a bit. Then go faster. And change the pace steadily like that. Or I will just stop and have her suck my dick instead; telling her she was being naughty for telling me what to do :wink:
If they only kiss as foreplay and after sex then they suck in bed.

I mean it should be common sense that you should be licking and kissing inbetween them. You shouldn't need to say - all it takes is for them to stop and think for a moment about what you would want and frankly I find it odd that a guy would just want a quick bone and not real, intense sex anyway but hey... some people are not good at maximising their own pleasure I swear...

The other thing I strongly believe in is never explicitly reacting in kind to the demands of a female partner in bed. If she wants me to lick her P and is basically begging as I am kissing her inner thighs that is good to know but I won't jump too it. I might just run a finger along and crawl up her body to her boobs/neck/mouth. Basically so she keeps on wanting it. Same applies to "**** me harder, go faster". Often when a girl says it they are not even consciously tinking it through they just say it because it feels good and they think it would be better if faster. But psychology not physiology is what keeps us turned on. So usually I'll slow down slightly. For a bit. Then go faster. And change the pace steadily like that. Or I will just stop and have her suck my dick instead; telling her she was being naughty for telling me what to do :wink:

Wow, lol a real essay on it. Everyone is different so it's hard to say anything that's right or wrong. I think it's hard for a guy to know what does it for a woman more than the other way around. I like some kind of weird things sometimes but don't normally say in case the guy isn't into the same things. I always want him to get as much out of being with me as possible, I want to play my part in that for him as far as I'm able. In a way that's what I want most. I can do the basics to myself on my own probably better than any guy could, so I'd rather he totally got what he wanted from me most of all, that's what really gets me off in my head if not always physically. I love the feeling from making a guy orgasm.
Wow, lol a real essay on it. Everyone is different so it's hard to say anything that's right or wrong. I think it's hard for a guy to know what does it for a woman more than the other way around. I like some kind of weird things sometimes but don't normally say in case the guy isn't into the same things. I always want him to get as much out of being with me as possible, I want to play my part in that for him as far as I'm able. In a way that's what I want most. I can do the basics to myself on my own probably better than any guy could, so I'd rather he totally got what he wanted from me most of all, that's what really gets me off in my head if not always physically. I love the feeling from making a guy orgasm.

Everyone is different indeed, but there are also common occurrences. You quickly realise when someone is an exception. And yes, as you say masturbation really is more intense than sex in terms of raw physiological pleasure - it is for me anyway, as a guy, but psychologically it is just NOT the same. The euphoria is sorely lacking even if it feels better on a more primitive level.

We get turned on by our thoughts. Our brains not our sex organs. I think appreciating that should take folk a long way towards having good sex.
Everyone is different indeed, but there are also common occurrences. You quickly realise when someone is an exception. And yes, as you say masturbation really is more intense than sex in terms of raw physiological pleasure - it is for me anyway, as a guy, but psychologically it is just NOT the same. The euphoria is sorely lacking even if it feels better on a more primitive level.

We get turned on by our thoughts. Our brains not our sex organs. I think appreciating that should take folk a long way towards having good sex.

A lot of the time I only need the physiological, so I can go and get on with other things without the need getting in the way. Being with someone provides a lot more variation..
A lot of the time I only need the physiological, so I can go and get on with other things without the need getting in the way. Being with someone provides a lot more variation..

I wouldn't become disabled if I never had sex again.

I legitimately would if my cock was locked up in a chastity cage for the rest of my life. I just would not be functional. At least assuming I stay as horny as I am now xD

But the psychological is a luxury. A bloody nice one though :smile:
I wouldn't become disabled if I never had sex again.

I legitimately would if my cock was locked up in a chastity cage for the rest of my life. I just would not be functional. At least assuming I stay as horny as I am now xD

But the psychological is a luxury. A bloody nice one though :smile:

lol id explode after a few days if i wasn't able to do stuff. why are you like that now then?
lol id explode after a few days if i wasn't able to do stuff. why are you like that now then?

Because I'm 21 darling. At least I hope as I age the issue will go away hahaha. I do get the impression it surpasses that of most 21 year olds though, having spoke to them...
Because I'm 21 darling. At least I hope as I age the issue will go away hahaha. I do get the impression it surpasses that of most 21 year olds though, having spoke to them...

I'm 20.

Maybe you need a girlfriend?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending