The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

*curls up small enough to disappear*
Might as well disappear because no one *cough* particularly Friar *cough* is bothered about me anyway:bawling:
Reply 1801
Really ill :frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I feel really ill rn
Its the stress I think :erm:gonna log off and finish work and maybe play violin to calm me down :redface:

:colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar: :lovehug: and you're mine :blush: :love:

I can't see my wifey so stressed out. I hope you feel better soon cheese. :frown: :hugs:

:love: :blushing: Always and forever. :biggrin: :kiss:
Original post by CoolCavy
my head hurts in numerous different ways

I've got a continuous migraine. So, I know how you feel. :frown:
:console: ain't they so confusing :colonhash:

Pm :colone:
:console:
Also that sounds wrong but :shh:

Perv :O
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Perv :O

hypocrite
Today has been such a dull day. The weather is making it worse. Feeling ill. :emo:
Is it me.:nothing:

It seems to me society are becoming less appreciative of the word "thank you".

This girl said I was too nice and said thank you and please too many times!!!:lolwut:

This is how I was brought up.:chaplin:

I am the perfect gentlemen.

Females still feel uncomfortable if I hold the door for them, they'd rather hold it for me.:noo:

Chivalry is dead I tell you, dead.:cry2:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
:lovehug:
Oh ok good. How are you feeling now? With the asthma? The weather seems to get worse.

Alhamdulillah much better wbu & your migraines?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Alhamdulillah much better wbu & your migraines?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good to know. I'm not feeling well at all. :frown: Migraine has been continuous for me this week. :redface:
hopeless

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD

Spoiler

:console: :lovehug:Please get better soon wifey! I know what this feels like :frown: :console:
Original post by tamil fever
I'll stay at home:biggrin:

Yaaaaay!
Lol will you really? :mmm:

:console: :lovehug:Please get better soon wifey! I know what this feels like :frown: :console:

First, it was my Achilles tendon and shin, then the blister, then feeling ill because of the change in weather and on top of that migraines. :bawling:

Thank you. :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
First, it was my Achilles tendon and shin, then the blister, then feeling ill because of the change in weather and on top of that migraines. :bawling:

Thank you. :hugs:

A little bit weirded out tbh, I was on a 12 hr at work and there was a new resident that had moved in over the weekend on my unit so naturally in the morning on the rounds I got to meet him. He seemed fine, looked okay, was quite smiley.

So it comes to end of the shift and were all just about to clock out when the managers come out of his room like "X has died" We thought they were joking and laughed. This is the first time Ive lost someone on shift so I had to look at the cadaver. He looked so totally different even though he was still warm and had probably died just a few hours later. He looked so peaceful too, like he had a nice death?

Idk why Im posting this here I'm just reflecting on things really
I feel very down:cry: To start with, I'm still recovering from my flu which is bad enough in itself with the blocked nose and mucus and tickly cough all day, but I've been sniffing olbas oil all afternoon because it stopped me coughing.... only now my eye has gone bloodshot and I'm thinking I've probably poisoned myself or something.
Then there's the **** feeling of being unwanted. Do you know how it feels to have always been that person who NOBODY is attracted to? It feels crap and I have always secretly wished, my whole life, that I was a fanciable person. Instead, I'm the minger who no one looks at. I'm the person sat on the settee in between the gorgeous girl and the guy who is lusting after her. I've never ever been the girl who somebody "fancies". I've always resented it. I wish to feel desired and attractive... The girls at my flat have been very nice to me, I've had so many comments on my clothes and "oooh you like nice" sort of comments, which I've never had before so that's a good feeling, but it's still NEVER THE GUYS! My girl friend said that if she were a guy, she "so would" ... but I get no attention off the guys. What's wrong with me? Why can't I be one of those attractive women? It's what I've dreamed of for so long...
And then there's Chris ... who has no interest in even replying to my messages ... which makes me feel worse than ever. Not that it's anything new. It never changes. I never stop hoping...not once since I've known him... but I know it'll never change. I'll never be someone who people want to talk to. It never stops making me feel like dying. I am trying so hard to feel worth something, to not feel inferior all the time, but when people treat you like it over and over again...it makes it ever harder to break the cycle.

All I wish for is Chris's company and for people to fancy me... oh it crushes me:bawling:
bit drained
Original post by iEthan
bit drained

Aww, anything I could do to help? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
That's good to know. I'm not feeling well at all. :frown: Migraine has been continuous for me this week. :redface:

aww insha'Allah you get better!:smile: i shall do dua though :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest