The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You guys fasting 9th and 10th or 10th and 11th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3282
Original post by HAnwar
You guys fasting 9th and 10th or 10th and 11th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Insha'Allah 9th and 10th. You?
Reply 3283
Original post by Tpos
Would any of you who liked my blog and have fb, like to share it on there :tongue: twitter is getting all the love atm

Lol....but....I have none :redface:
Reply 3284
Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Lol sorry missed this out :h:
Hope both of you are fiiiiiiineeeeee :biggrin:

Spoiler

Salams guys :smile:
Reply 3286
Original post by ak143244

Wa'alaykum Assalaam.
How are you? And how are you doing with salah? :smile:
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam.
How are you? And how are you doing with salah? :smile:

Alhamdullilah, good. You? I have college tomorrow..
Salah - Yeah that's okay atm alhamdullilah. I normally pray 4 times a day because I ALWAYS miss Fajr so I have to pray kaza like every day. I hardly pray any Quran now :frown:
How are you?
Original post by h333
Insha'Allah 9th and 10th. You?

Great. 10th and 11th Insha Allah.
Original post by h333

Spoiler

Yeah good Alhamdulilah x
Aw happy to hear :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3289
Alhamdullilah, good. You? I have college tomorrow..
Salah - Yeah that's okay atm alhamdullilah. I normally pray 4 times a day because I ALWAYS miss Fajr so I have to pray kaza like every day. I hardly pray any Quran now :frown:
How are you?

Great :smile: Alhamdulillah same.
Yeah Fajr is difficult for most especially if you keep missing it :redface: but try to wake up for it insha'Allah and start from today. If you're using an alarm then maybe put it a bit further away from yourself so that you actually get up to turn it off (it may help insha'Allah).

If you don't read the Qur'an daily/regularly then trust me it will become like a habit and you won't give it too much importance. Hence, try to read daily even if it is a page insha'Allah :smile:
Original post by h333
Great :smile: Alhamdulillah same.
Yeah Fajr is difficult for most especially if you keep missing it :redface: but try to wake up for it insha'Allah and start from today. If you're using an alarm then maybe put it a bit further away from yourself so that you actually get up to turn it off (it may help insha'Allah).

If you don't read the Qur'an daily/regularly then trust me it will become like a habit and you won't give it too much importance. Hence, try to read daily even if it is a page insha'Allah :smile:

Inshallah. I hope so.

How are you doing?
Reply 3291
Original post by HAnwar
Great. 10th and 11th Insha Allah.

Yeah good Alhamdulilah x
Aw happy to hear :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Insha'Allah that is good.

Great <3
Thanks x
Reply 3292
Inshallah. I hope so.

How are you doing?

Insha'Allah :smile:
I am good Alhamdulillah, thanks.
Original post by h333
Insha'Allah :smile:
I am good Alhamdulillah, thanks.

Good good. I used to pray so much Quran before and now I'm slowly drifting away. I used to finish one Quran in a year but now I'm assuming I'll take 2 years to finish 1 Quran which is so so bad.
Reply 3294
Good good. I used to pray so much Quran before and now I'm slowly drifting away. I used to finish one Quran in a year but now I'm assuming I'll take 2 years to finish 1 Quran which is so so bad.

Oh that's sad :frown: I mean we have like the whole year. During ramadan we are highly recommended to complete the Qu'ran and that is just in that one month. It is possible to probably do it several times throughout the year but if we give it time.

Try to give 30 mins of your day or could be even less for the Qu'ran insha'Allah.
Original post by h333
Oh that's sad :frown: I mean we have like the whole year. During ramadan we are highly recommended to complete the Qu'ran and that is just in that one month. It is possible to probably do it several times throughout the year but if we give it time.

Try to give 30 mins of your day or could be even less for the Qu'ran insha'Allah.

Inshalah, make dua for me that I stay in the right path :smile:
I need to go to sleep now. Sorry :frown: Jazakullah for all your advice. May Allah grant you jannat :smile:
Kudafiz :smile:
Reply 3296
Inshalah, make dua for me that I stay in the right path :smile:
I need to go to sleep now. Sorry :frown: Jazakullah for all your advice. May Allah grant you jannat :smile:
Kudafiz :smile:

Wow I had a feeling you was going to say you are off to sleep :lol: dw it is absolutely fine, you sleep early but it is good masha'Allah :yep:

I will make dua for you insha'Allah :smile:
That is so nice of you, BarakAllahu Feek!
Ameen, wa iyyak.
Salaam :smile:
Original post by h333

Spoiler

Wa'alaykumasalaam. I hope you are both doing good too.

Latest

Trending

Trending