The Student Room Group

What do girls nowadays look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Charisma, Charm and Humour. They should be a nice person like not full of themselves or ignorant to others.
Certainly not any of the physical features or characteristics that I possess. :gah:

At the end of the day, both men and women look for different things in partners so it's difficult to pinpoint an exact attribute or collection of attributes' people are looking for. General idea is that women look for confidence.
big, fat, juicy

Spoiler

Reply 23
My best friend loves the features about a guy the most and will not consider him if he doesn't live up to expectations and beyond but for me it's about their personality. Obviously look are unconsciously a factor that we can't help but if you find it hard to attract girls on first meeting i'd just say get out there more and make tons of a friends who are girls because then they'll fall for your personality and begin to love small aspects of your features that they may not have noticed initially, idk
It all comes down to confidence I think. Confidence is how you convey your personality, ideas, style and blablabla.

Also, girls want a guy who makes them feel good to be alive and to be them. Vague, I know, but that's how people are.

Just don't be so arrogant that you start believing you can do no wrong.
Reply 25
Original post by Jagwar Ma
What makes you say that personality means nothing?

I would say that unless you meet online looks are the things that get the first nugget which makes you stand any chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
There must be something I'm doing wrong
or..... The above lists are incomplete. Or I'm completely oblivious to any one liking me which is also plausible, or they think I'm gay as I have a fair few platonic friends that are girls. Who knows

I guess it'll be the weight even tho I'm told "Nah"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by stefano865
Big dick
Six pack
6ft +

You forgot fat wallet :rolleyes:
Willy.
sense of humour
nice shoulders + not fat
nice dick
doesn't give a crap about what other ppl think
attractive mouth + thick hair
Reply 30
Original post by The_Internet
There must be something I'm doing wrong
or..... The above lists are incomplete. Or I'm completely oblivious to any thing liking me which is also plausible, or they think I'm gay as I have a fair few platonic friends that are girls. Who knows

I guess it'll be the weight even tho I'm told "Nah"

Probably is, people are shallow even though they try to deny it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fksociety
big dick

Original post by stefano865
Big dick
Six pack
6ft +

Hahaha loooollll.

I don't get the appeal with being with tall guys? Srsly. Like I understand why some girls like bulked up guys but not the height thing. Confused :/
People become more attractive when you like them anyway, so
Wah wah! I'm a nice guy and ladies don't like me, wah wah!

If you're that nice, you don't need to say it or make that much of a point out of it, bub. You just have to be likeable and appealing to the woman you like, if she finds you interesting, great, if no one finds you interesting then that's your fault. If you think you're doing something wrong, maybe change it and see what happens - be the change you want to see. By the way, women like confidence. Telling everyone on TSR that women only want looks and don't care for personality is shallow as ****.
Original post by FireFreezer77
^^^
Truthful answers
Is it just looks because it seems that way
Personality means nothing around where i live
You dont have the looks, you just get laughed at in the street :frown:
So what do girls actually look for in a guy nowadays?

He obviously has to be somewhat attractive to me but a kind, intelligent guy with a good sense of humour does it for me. I dated a guy who wasnt very attractive but was super intelligent - I love to be around smart guys they're just so hot lol /// Oh forgot to mention, a super deep voice and a slim framed body makes me melt omg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by drowzee

So true
mixture of everything, good looks, personality ect but main one for me.. actually give a crap, takes an interest in my interests.. :biggrin:
Original post by drowzee

Silly me. :tongue:

This lady knows what she wants.
Original post by FireFreezer77
^^^
Truthful answers
Is it just looks because it seems that way
Personality means nothing around where i live
You dont have the looks, you just get laughed at in the street :frown:
So what do girls actually look for in a guy nowadays?

I always find a guy more attractive once I get to know them properly, so although looks are a factor, you can't have a proper relationship based on physical attraction alone so this isn't really the most important thing imo :/

I would say someone with a good sense of humour, doesn't take everything too seriously (but isn't immature) and who is just a genuine person is what I look for, but yh thats just what I think lol
Original post by .......Jeff458
Hahaha loooollll.

I don't get the appeal with being with tall guys? Srsly. Like I understand why some girls like bulked up guys but not the height thing. Confused :/

Height is usually a good indication of dick size; There is a strong positive correlation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending