Original post by Matrix123

Got to go now sis, try and have a great day for me!:hugs:

:wavey:
Posted from TSR Mobile

me too
you too
tutu :mmm:
That sounds nice! :yep: And I can definitely agree with you there on the gothic revival architecture part - I do love examining that too. :five: Oh that's cool, and hopefully you will like it. :h: Yes, they are very interesting. :yep: Have you seen The Da Vinci Code by any chance? That's another good one, I think. It was definitely an experience I won't forget in a hurry! They were, and it was slightly...uncomforting (not quite the right word choice there but hey ho) knowing that we were walking where these men had fought and died. :erm: Indeed they can be, it's very nice to observe the differences in general between them and those in the UK.

:five: I haven't perceived The Da Vinci Code, however - I have done so with the film 'Angels and Demons', which I thought was brilliant. :yep: That sounds very surreal, to think that the war had occurred and that you were walking in the same area as soldiers that fought and died in the war.

Aww, I'm glad you think so! I was quite mesmerised when I saw them in person. It's a shame we didn't have all that much time to admire them ourselves. Mind you, I suppose we did have some time on our hands for such observations, but it's always nice to spend a little longer with these things. :h:
That's cool. :smile: Indeed! Ooh quantum physics sounds very technical. Was that something you had an interest in from the start, or more of a developed interest? I don't really know. I do like the mathematical side of things with the conversion of units and whatnot. I don't like vectors in general though - I always struggle with them. The mathematics behind them is fine though. :smile: Aw thank you!

Yes, you are correct about that, sometimes it is nice to take time out to observe the world around us. :yep: I became interested in it when I studied AS physics, as our teacher demonstrated an experiment with a balloon, relating to quantum physics and I thought it was extremely interesting. :smile: Vectors are difficult indeed, perhaps @spotify95 could help with that? :h:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
me too
you too
tutu :mmm:

It's a shame I don't have the time
To right out a little rhyme
As lovely as those Fromage-y lines :tongue:
Original post by PerplexingGeode
:five: I haven't perceived The Da Vinci Code, however - I have done so with the film 'Angels and Demons', which I thought was brilliant. :yep: That sounds very surreal, to think that the war had occurred and that you were walking in the same area as soldiers that fought and died in the war.

Yes, you are correct about that, sometimes it is nice to take time out to observe the world around us. :yep: I became interested in it when I studied AS physics, as our teacher demonstrated an experiment with a balloon, relating to quantum physics and I thought it was extremely interesting. :smile: Vectors are difficult indeed, perhaps @spotify95 could help with that? :h:

Ooh, I haven't seen that! It does look very good though. As you have said that it is brilliant, I really should try to watch it some point soon. :yep: It certainly was rather surreal.

Indeed! :h: Observing our surroundings really does help to give us a peace of mind, I find. :smile: That sounds awesome; I'll keep your interest in mind when it comes to learning about quantum physics. :biggrin: Yes! Hm, maybe. I'm still trying out different resources in the hope that they can help me. If it turns out I really can't, I may have to ask experienced people on TSR, such as Spotify. :smile:
It's a shame I don't have the time
To right out a little rhyme
As lovely as those Fromage-y lines :tongue:

Ooh, I haven't seen that! It does look very good though. As you have said that it is brilliant, I really should try to watch it some point soon. :yep: It certainly was rather surreal.

Indeed! :h: Observing our surroundings really does help to give us a peace of mind, I find. :smile: That sounds awesome; I'll keep your interest in mind when it comes to learning about quantum physics. :biggrin: Yes! Hm, maybe. I'm still trying out different resources in the hope that they can help me. If it turns out I really can't, I may have to ask experienced people on TSR, such as Spotify. :smile:

308 so gifted :smile:
308 so gifted :smile:

Indeed :u:
Indeed :u:

:jumphug: 304
:jumphug: 304

:penguinhug: 302
:penguinhug: 302