The Student Room Group

What does 'he really liked you at one point' mean?

I was talking to my ex's friends the other day and i asked them if they had any idea why he ended things. They said that he (my ex) doesnt say much but they do know that he really liked me at one point but that i could do much better. ;s
It means that he really liked you at one point, but he doesn't like you as much now. Before you ask, yes, the wheels on the bus do still go round.
Reply 2
he started the relationship at the "one point" that he liked you, he stopped liking you and ended it.
that's my interpretation.
Reply 3
Original post by medhelp
he started the relationship at the "one point" that he liked you, he stopped liking you and ended it.
that's my interpretation.

What about in the middle? :s
Reply 4
Original post by WoodyMKC
It means that he really liked you at one point, but he doesn't like you as much now. Before you ask, yes, the wheels on the bus do still go round.

What does the wheels on the bus still go round mean? Haha
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
What about in the middle? :s

think of it as a graph
time is the x axis, his interest in you as the y axis
now imagine a curve with a negative gradient that plateaus when it reaches near the bottom
:/
Reply 6
Original post by medhelp
think of it as a graph
time is the x axis, his interest in you as the y axis
now imagine a curve with a negative gradient that plateaus when it reaches near the bottom
:/

So he only really liked me for a small amount of the time we were together? :redface:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
So he only really liked me for a small amount of the time we were together? :redface:

well really, er no.
depends how quickly he ended it after he stopped liked you.
you should know by the way he acted, if he acted the same throughout that means he probably liked you the whole time and ended when he went off ? god knows

why are you still thinking about it? chill
it means you're amazing at reading people's meanings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending