The Student Room Group

What do girls nowadays look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viva Emptiness
3 G&Ts and then ****s off to let me enjoy them in peace. Perfect man :love:

They can go to the local chippy, bring me a bag of chips THEN leave me alone. That'd be an ideal date.
Absolutely personal preference. Your idea that "nowadays" girls want something specific is wrong. For me, I've been pretty obsessed with average-looking guys who I get along well with. Just be yourself. 🙂
ohh.I don't know how to explain what i mean by shy...when he talks to me he can be shy but after (if) we get together I want him to be calm-not aggressive.
When someone's shy they don't have to look at their shoes...lol..basically they can't make eye contact with u.....i still can't explain it properly:colondollar:
too hard to explain....
Original post by fksociety
big dick

At the risk of traumatising all the possessers of the same, the aforementioned are counter productive when making love to a woman vaginally. It hits the cervix when you thrust and causes a lot of pain.

Smaller ones are much better. ( Oh and the vagina is not a woman's sex organ btw, it's the clitoris.) Just so you know and don't wonder why she tells you she's been faking it / suddenly departs giving no explanation.
Original post by stefano865
Big dick
Six pack
6ft +

I think that's just ( wrong headed ) male rivalry. Women want a man who respects them, who will listen to them and love them. They've no time for superficial , self absorbed pretty boys who can't stand the pace in real life.
Reply 65
Original post by medhelp
usually if I like a guys hands I like the look of his dick as well, doesn't take long to check his pants tbh.

"If you like his hands, you like his dick"? :confused:

A man servant who serves you drinks and then leaves you to enjoy them so he doesn't bother you with his presence.

Sort of man you would cheat on. No offence.
Original post by pickup
I think that's just ( wrong headed ) male rivalry. Women want a man who respects them, who will listen to them and love them. They've no time for superficial , self absorbed pretty boys who can't stand the pace in real life.

What I said was clearly a joke. :tongue:

Actually they tend to have quite a lot of time for superficial, self absorbed pretty boys.

Until they settle down and then look for respect, love etc
Original post by Josb
"If you like his hands, you like his ****"? :confused:

I'm not talking about size, I mean aesthetically.
if you don't understand, you don't understand.

nice

Spoiler

All these answers are stupid and half truths.
Basically look decent (hair and clothes can go a long way if your face looks like pizza or something)
and don't have the personality of a plank of wood, be funny, be interesting
Also don't actively look for girls, just be friends and let it flow from there.
You'd be wrong there :hugs:
lol true but so do builders but I don't find that attractive. Just suttn about physics idk
so what do you do as part of your job?
Reply 72
Original post by medhelp
I'm not talking about size, I mean aesthetically.
if you don't understand, you don't understand.

I don't understand.
Original post by fksociety
big dick

/thread
lmao nooo I don't find the guys in big bang attractive AT ALL, I know some guys doing engineering and one guy doing civil is hot asf and when hot guys explain physics, trust me it's :drool:

lol well that sounds erm... can't you just pull a trump - join a party and be all radical and s*** ?
Well it's incredibly subjective but I personally would be looking for somebody right wing, sarcastic, kind, intelligent, brunette and anything above 5'8 so they're taller than me.
My criteria would include:

-Honest
-Dependable
-Reliable
-Can you make me laugh?
-Sensitive
-Kind
-Hardworking
-Ambitious
-Goal orientated
-Someone who respected me and I wouldn't settle on this.
-Someone I just feel a connection with
Reply 77

Original post by Precious Illusions
They can go to the local chippy, bring me a bag of chips THEN leave me alone. That'd be an ideal date.

Ladies, I have mastered the art of being there but not being there:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
^^^
Truthful answers
Is it just looks because it seems that way
Personality means nothing around where i live
You dont have the looks, you just get laughed at in the street :frown:
So what do girls actually look for in a guy nowadays?

You already answered. Looks are everything. And to be honest guys are the same about it.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Girls. Not women.

Those girls prefer little skinny 10stone boys with skinny packs to beefy 14stone guys of 170cm height and 14% body fat :P

Stop coping. Its embarrassing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending