The Student Room Group

Trump insults traumatised war veterans as 'not strong enough'

Scroll to see replies

Any other websites reporting/reported this? Also, what does this have to do with what we're talking about?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by cbreef
Any other websites reporting/reported this? Also, what does this have to do with what we're talking about?

Well amnesty international say 60%

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612793/The-women-know-theyre-going-raped-Female-immigrants-sneaking-US-taking-birth-control-avoid-unwanted-pregnancies.html

The unhcr also report similar

While I'm not saying all of these rapes are by the other illegal migrants and to pretend there is no problem with illegal migrants raping is dishonest and until people start admitting it then these women are going to continue having the problems as well, do you think that people will just rape on the journey then stop as soon as they reach the USA?
Another thread bashing Trump. Clinton is just as bad, maybe even worse.

Trumps allegedly says something mean about women. Clinton helps rapists go free, even knowing they have raped, and also threatens any victims of Bill Clinton.

Trump wants to place a temporary ban of illegal immigrants. Clinton says she will obliterate Iran.

Neither of them are good candidates. Yet the media and left seem to make out that only Trump is bad.

#VoteForNobody
Original post by cbreef
The wall wouldn't stop immigration. Most illegals come by plane these days, plus it would cost a stupid amount of time and resources. Illegals are the backbone of the US economy. They do jobs no one else wants to do.
Then why are you proposing decreasing tax?

Most illegals do not come by plane. They walk across the border. I'd love to hear where you got that from. Not only would it help to stop illegals from entering but it would stop a percentage of drugs from walking across with them. I can understand you thinking a few billion is a stupid amount of money. It's not. it's pocket change. Trump would probably come in under budget and ahead of schedule.

Illegals are the backbone of the U.S. economy? No they'er not, but that's not the important point. Your about 40 yrs. behind on your take on the jobs illegals occupy. They've moved on a bit from picking lettuce. They still work in agriculture but construction is the goal of many of them. This has held wages down for some time now. Decreasing taxes is ALWAYS a good idea
Original post by oldercon1953
Most illegals do not come by plane. They walk across the border. I'd love to hear where you got that from. Not only would it help to stop illegals from entering but it would stop a percentage of drugs from walking across with them. I can understand you thinking a few billion is a stupid amount of money. It's not. it's pocket change. Trump would probably come in under budget and ahead of schedule.

Illegals are the backbone of the U.S. economy? No they'er not, but that's not the important point. Your about 40 yrs. behind on your take on the jobs illegals occupy. They've moved on a bit from picking lettuce. They still work in agriculture but construction is the goal of many of them. This has held wages down for some time now. Decreasing taxes is ALWAYS a good idea

Ok then, 40 to 50% of all illegals come BY AIR, then overstay their visa. You should really be spending that "few billion" on your disgraceful healthcare system. Worst in the developed world.
I'd love to see where the US Economy would be without those illegals "picking lettuce" for example. How can decreasing tax - the very thing that keeps your country going - be a good thing? I mean, it's a decent idea for the working class, but the rich? Oh please...
Original post by cbreef
And how is that acceptable again? That's still blatantly racist.

A true fact can't be racist. It's just a fact. Many women are raped as they cross over the border by men in the group. Sorry your offended by that. Here's another affront to your sensibilities' Because a lot of the people crossing have large amounts of money on them to help them get settled, some join the group just to rob them.
Original post by cbreef
Ok then, 40 to 50% of all illegals come BY AIR, then overstay their visa. You should really be spending that "few billion" on your disgraceful healthcare system. Worst in the developed world.
I'd love to see where the US Economy would be without those illegals "picking lettuce" for example. How can decreasing tax - the very thing that keeps your country going - be a good thing? I mean, it's a decent idea for the working class, but the rich? Oh please...

I still don't accept that figure regarding illegals.
Until the Fed. Gov. learns how to stop wasting our money it should be deprived pf every dollar possible. How can you condone paying taxes to such a wasteful, bloated system?
Original post by AlexanderHam
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/donald-trump-says-some-veterans-are-not-strong-enough-to-handle/

Yesterday Trump said that the reason some people come back from war with mental-health issues is that they are not "strong" enough.

Purely as a factual matter (as if this needs saying), his comment is wrong; PTSD is a very natural and predictable result of the human brain being exposed to extended periods of stress and fear, to traumatic events, to having to live on adrenaline for months on end. It's yet another example of why this vulgar crook is completely unfit to be president.

And he thinks John McCain, who is about three times the man he is, is not a war hero because he got captured. All this from a draft dodger who used a sudden temporary medical condition to avoid going where the men he likes to smear had to go.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0

He really is a piece of work.
A true fact can't be racist. It's just a fact. Many women are raped as they cross over the border by men in the group. Sorry your offended by that. Here's another affront to your sensibilities' Because a lot of the people crossing have large amounts of money on them to help them get settled, some join the group just to rob them.

I'm talking about Trump. He is a racist, nuff said. I'll find several sources backing up that stat btw even though it's been used by several different politicians already.
Original post by cbreef

Just a "decent" idea for the middle class. Why isn't it a GREAT idea for a person to keep more of the wealth he's worked for or made from investing his wealth? Are the rich less entitled to their property than the middle class? It would seem so, judging from your attitude toward them.
Not to put words in your mouth, but you must feel the wealth of a country belongs to the Gov.. The people getting ample enough to live well with any over that going to the Gov. to be spent as it seems fit.
Surely your aware of the waste of tax dollars at the federal level. We need an agency with the same power as the I.R.S. that can shut off the money anywhere in the gov. if a certain level of waste is reached.
Original post by cbreef
I'm talking about Trump. He is a racist, nuff said. I'll find several sources backing up that stat btw even though it's been used by several different politicians already.

I'm not aware of one thing Trump has done that could be called racist.
Original post by cbreef

Trumps never committed a racist act in his life. Nuff said.

Oh, I apologize. If several politicians have used that figure it must be true.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 72
I'm not aware of one thing Trump has done that could be called racist.

He has done plenty of acts that have been called racist, the problem is that the people who make the accusations that they are do not understand race or racism
Original post by joecphillips
He has done plenty of acts that have been called racist, the problem is that the people who make the accusations that they are do not understand race or racism

I agree. If Trump were a racist it would have been known long ago. Hillary much better fits the definition of racist. Her entire career has been built on racism.
(edited 7 years ago)
Now the Christians are deserting him.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/donald-trump-crisis-evangelical-christians-desert-republican-pre/

If he wasn't Trump, I would start to feel sorry for him. :teehee:
my dad was in the first conflict with iraq and a medic in the gulf war, id like to see trump try that -.-
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Now the Christians are deserting him.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/donald-trump-crisis-evangelical-christians-desert-republican-pre/

If he wasn't Trump, I would start to feel sorry for him. :teehee:

Trump won't lose the Christian vote.When they realise Hillary supports the newborn being dismembered while still alive they will hold their nose and vote for him.
Trump won't lose the Christian vote.When they realise Hillary supports the newborn being dismembered while still alive they will hold their nose and vote for him.

I thought Trump was the one who supports actual dismemberment? Clinton supports partial limb removal and head transplants.

Meanwhile, in the real world.....
Reply 78
Original post by shawtyb
my dad was in the first conflict with iraq and a medic in the gulf war, id like to see trump try that -.-

Have you read the full quote about ptsd? He isn't insulting people with ptsd he is doing the opposite.
Original post by AlexanderHam
Given Trump is losing badly and now has almost no chance of winning, that seems like a rather laughable assertion. What reason would Hillary have to be desperate given she's almost certainly going to be elected president on November 4th?

And people say the election isn't going to be rigged

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending