The Student Room Group

UCAS form

Hello,
I am currently filling out my UCAS application form and I am wondering whether to fill out the 'employment' section. Last year I did work experience for a year (not paid) so I will only state that in my personal statement. However, I did get a temporary 6 week contract job over Easter. I am just wondering whether I should bother filling this out just for a temporary job?
Thanks for any advice :smile:
Original post by existential
Hello,
I am currently filling out my UCAS application form and I am wondering whether to fill out the 'employment' section. Last year I did work experience for a year (not paid) so I will only state that in my personal statement. However, I did get a temporary 6 week contract job over Easter. I am just wondering whether I should bother filling this out just for a temporary job?

You must include all paid work (and only paid work) in the employment section.
Hello,

Hi,
Yes put any work- upaid work in another section any paid work in the employment section
Emily
Student ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kingston University
Hi,
Yes put any work even if it wasn't paid 😊
Emily
Student ambassador

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unpaid work MUST NOT be listed under the employment section. The UCAS guidance is extremely clear.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
You must include all paid work (and only paid work) in the employment section.

Will they contact my former employer?
Will they contact my former employer?

It's unlikely but they can if they want to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending