The Student Room Group

University offer

If I study five A-Level subjects will the offer given to me by university will be in general like 3As out of the 5 or will the university give specific subjects in which I have to get A?
I am talking LSE, UCL,KINGS
?
Original post by ahmed369
If I study five A-Level subjects will the offer given to me by university will be in general like 3As out of the 5 or will the university give specific subjects in which I have to get A?
I am talking LSE, UCL,KINGS
?

It depends on the university concerned and the course you're applying for. Specifying subjects is common for some courses - and excluding general studies or critical thinking is common.

You can always ring them up and ask them directly if they make offers based on 3 A levels for applicants taking more than 3.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It depends on the university concerned and the course you're applying for. Specifying subjects is common for some courses - and excluding general studies or critical thinking is common.

You can always ring them up and ask them directly if they make offers based on 3 A levels for applicants taking more than 3.

I study English Language, Economics,Accounts,Physics and Maths at A-Level and I wish to study LAW at university.
I am applying to Oxford, LSE, Kings and UCL
I got B in GCSE english Language and have 9As and 2 more Bs
Is it likely that the university will ask me to get A in English language as part of its offer? or will it give general offer like A*AA?
I study English Language, Economics,Accounts,Physics and Maths at A-Level and I wish to study LAW at university.
Is it likely that the university will ask me to get A in English language as part of its offer? or will it give general offer like A*AA?

Ring them up and ask them

as long as you have a c or above your probably ok.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending