The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Starting at KCL in 2 Weeks, no accommodation

Hi, I'm starting at Kings this year, I had to turn down my initial accommodation offer as it was £240 a week and far too expensive for shared bathrooms.

Anyone got any options or ideas on what to do for accommodation?

Cheers
Reply 1
Hi, if you're still in need of accommodation I have an ensuite room at Ewen Henderson Court, £155 per week. Looking for someone to take over my contract asap
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I'm also looking for someone to take over my contract ASAP,

I have a single ensuite room at Moonraker Point. The room is very clean and spacious, with your own bathroom. The shared kitchen is also big and clean and with very nice flatmates.

The room is available for move in at anytime. It is priced at £245 per week and is for the whole academic year.

PM me
Hi I have a large ensuite at Champion Hill residence. It's 296ppw. If you are interested in it, PM me please!
Reply 4
Original post by clau123
Hi, I'm also looking for someone to take over my contract ASAP,

I have a single ensuite room at Moonraker Point. The room is very clean and spacious, with your own bathroom. The shared kitchen is also big and clean and with very nice flatmates.

The room is available for move in at anytime. It is priced at £245 per week and is for the whole academic year.

PM me

Hi, I just messaged you.
Reply 5
Hi,

I am looking for someone to take over my contract ASAP, I have a single ensuite room at Moonraker Point.

The room is very clean and spacious, with your own bathroom. The shared kitchen is also big and clean and with very nice flatmates. The room is available for move in at anytime. It is priced at £245 per week and is for the whole academic year.

PM me

Quick Reply

Latest