The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Now had an acknowledgment from Oxford... No Warwick or LSE yet
Original post by charlie_rhia_x
And the fact that English is in there is even better 😊😊

Yes! I'd love an offer from them tbh.
Original post by dorababy1995
I'd love a quick offer from Durham/UCL/Exeter! (I've got acknowlegement emails from all 3 and a further one both from UCL and Exeter asking for "more information". I've sent them what they asked for, so wish me luck!

When did you send your application? I'm waiting for an acknowledgement email from Durham.
Original post by BEARichards
Got an acknowledgement from Warwick :smile:

Yay! What did you apply for? :smile:
Original post by Xphoenix
Edinburgh Acknowledged application, said 31st March latest, however my friend got an offer so lets just pray and hope.

What course did your friend get an offer for?
Original post by Emilypickett
When did you send your application? I'm waiting for an acknowledgement email from Durham.

Call me crazy, but on the 7th of September, and I got the acknowledgement email the very next day!

Btw, sorry for the typo.

What are you applying for?
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd love a quick offer from Durham/UCL/Exeter! (I've got acknowlegement emails from all 3 and a further one both from UCL and Exeter asking for "more information". I've sent them what they asked for, so wish me luck!

Sorry, what is considered "more information"?
Original post by hurricaneellin
Yay! What did you apply for? :smile:

French and Linguistics, you? ☺️
Call me crazy, but on the 7th of September, and I got the acknowledgement email the very next day!

Btw, sorry for the typo.

What are you applying for?

Wow that's early! I sent mine last Friday so hopefully I'll get an acknowledgement email soon.

I'm applying for psychology :smile: what about you?
Original post by Someboady
Sorry, what is considered "more information"?

Nothing for you to worry about. Basically, I'm a "mature" (21-year-old) student from central Europe and I'm applying for a subject I didn't study at school (English literature). I do have a very unique situation, but all my choices are very understanding. They still had to ask for "more information", but doesn't that mean they're looking at my application? :smile:
Wow that's early! I sent mine last Friday so hopefully I'll get an acknowledgement email soon.

Where are you applying to?
Original post by Shaaayxp
Where are you applying to?

Cambridge, Durham, Bath, Southampton and Cardiff.
What about you?
Cambridge, Durham, Bath, Southampton and Cardiff.
What about you?

I'm applying to Bath too! And I am currently debating between Warwick and Southampton. Have you visited all the universities you're applying to?
Original post by Shaaayxp
I'm applying to Bath too! And I am currently debating between Warwick and Southampton. Have you visited all the universities you're applying to?

I love Bath! :smile: which subject? I went to open days at Bath and Southampton and loved both of them and went to Cambridge for their summer school which was amazing.
Original post by BasicMistake
@MrsSheldonCooper Can you edit the original post to include a list? This means you'll have to constantly scour the thread for new unis that have given offers but hey, with a great threads come great responsibility. :wink:

Original post by Xphoenix
I second this. Can someone actually make a list of unis? It would save me so much time!

Original post by solC
I third this

Right guys so I put down a list of unis who have given out offers so far and it's on the first spoiler! I'll be updating it by the end of week or once everyday :smile:
Reply 635
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Right guys so I put down a list of unis who have given out offers so far and it's on the first spoiler! I'll be updating it by the end of week or once everyday :smile:

Nice! Thanks:biggrin:
Was acknowledged by Warwick and LSE today. LSE send you updates of what they're doing with your application which is nice, mine went through an "initial assessment" and I was just asked for my UMS marks in maths

I'm applying for English. :smile:
Finally acknowledgement from Warwick - now to wait for an offer!
Hi,
I have applied for Maths and Stats at Oxford, Imperial, Warwick and UCL and then maths with acturial science at Queen Mary (London) which I want to be my insurance.
All of them have now acknowledged apart from Imperial. UCL asked for maths ums scores and Queen Mary said a decision would be made within 4 weeks.

Latest

Trending

Trending