The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Sutton Bonington Freshers 2016-2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm doing food science but I'll be living off the campus.
Can I join the fb group please? My name on fb is Sandle Sine.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by danita
I'm doing food science but I'll be living off the campus.
Can I join the fb group please? My name on fb is Sandle Sine.

I've added you then I'll add you to the group chat :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by flojenkins
I've added you then I'll add you to the group chat :smile:

Thanks !!
Hey everyone! I am thinking about applying to study Nutrition and Dietetics next year... Unfortunately, I am not able to visit the campus so I'd like to know what you guys think about it? As in terms of what you can find nearby.. Like are there any shopping centres/ cafes? Or is it all just like in the "middle of a farm"?
I have watched some youtube video tours and was wondering whether it really is in such a rural place as it seems to be...
Any insights would be fab!

Thank you in advance! And good luck for everyone starting this year :biggrin:
Reply 24
Me too! I've just finished an undergraduate degree and am now changing career direction so not really sure whether to do another bsc to enable me to become a dietician, the one at Nottingham looks good as it would give a different degree classification or alternatively try and get on the masters programme at leeds beckett, but would need to do 2 additional modules that I don't have :/
Have you looked anywhere else @Kaylee_Khalifa?
Reply 25
What's it like living on Sutton Bonington?
Original post by jess2308
Me too! I've just finished an undergraduate degree and am now changing career direction so not really sure whether to do another bsc to enable me to become a dietician, the one at Nottingham looks good as it would give a different degree classification or alternatively try and get on the masters programme at leeds beckett, but would need to do 2 additional modules that I don't have :/
Have you looked anywhere else @Kaylee_Khalifa?

Yeah, the idea of getting a different qualification really appeals to me too!... I guess it would be great for you as well, especially because I've heard how hard it is to get into dietetics when you do your undergrad in something else..
Yeah I have but my situation is completely different - I am applying to undergrad and because I haven't done chemistry my choices are very limited (only 3 units). So I would be applying to Notts as one of my 2 "back ups" - as I would have to do a foundation degree before...
Reply 27
Ah okay! :smile: Also read something online, apparently by 2022, 1 in 7 jobs will require masters. Know this probably doesn't apply to dietetics, but always a bonus to have one anyway suppose aha. So where abouts are you from?
Have you just done a levels or doing them at moment? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending