The Student Room Group

K-Pop Chat Thread! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by booksandcats
Jimin slayed me :biggrin: that music vid <3, lay's solo song <3 :smile: i also recently got into monsta x- fighter (the song that got me into them)[video="youtube;5jTtU9VNALs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jTtU9VNALs[/video]

Ooh I kinda like that song too. But lol I'm stanning too many groups right now. I also just got into NCT U and NCT 127 because of the songs the 7th Sense and Fire truck (check them out if you haven't already :smile: ). Yh I'm so glad that MV broke the record for most views in 24 hours for a kpop vid, BTS really deserved it and they all looked hella good. :heart: :biggrin:
Original post by Turquoise01
Lol I'm the same as you but with BTS. You should check out Kpop on Vine. I swear people live for Exo members' body roll edits on that as well as Kai being an adorable (but rude af) cutie :P

hes not rude, hes so nice

Spoiler

Original post by animeamanda1412
hes not rude, hes so nice

Spoiler

Lol NO search up rude in fangirl terms :biggrin::biggrin: It means he's too sexy that it actually hurts :biggrin:
Lol NO search up rude in fangirl terms :biggrin::biggrin: It means he's too sexy that it actually hurts :biggrin:

ohhhhhhhhhh right xDD
im so sorry!!! it's coz ive seen alot of "exo fans" ((imo theyre not fans coz they literally hate on exo members)) were saying that kai is arrogant and that stuff, and i got really pissed...like at the time he wasnt even my bias
hell i didnt even listen to exo that much, but it still made me really angry, coz all exo members are literally putting everything to impress their fans and thats what they get, it makes me so sad
Ooh I kinda like that song too. But lol I'm stanning too many groups right now. I also just got into NCT U and NCT 127 because of the songs the 7th Sense and Fire truck (check them out if you haven't already :smile: ). Yh I'm so glad that MV broke the record for most views in 24 hours for a kpop vid, BTS really deserved it and they all looked hella good. :heart: :biggrin:

I love those 2 songs, like 7th sense a little bit more but its amazing :smile: i'm so proud of them :tongue:

ok so my favourite group is exo, theyre amazing and Kai is so hot
like people just look at this

BAE IS SO ****lNG BEAUTIFUL HDISJAFHJADKFSDGFS
AND OMG SEHUNS BODY ROLLS

MY OVARIES OMG
----------------------------------faints from fangirling then comes back to life----------------
ok so exo are just hot as you guys can see, theyre just beautiful

woah dude
when did u start liking exo this much??

when i first met u
u were like this, but with bts XDD
Wow no Big Bang in this thread
Original post by Faloodeh
im a hoe for exo tbh. anyone hear lay's new song? im crying.

I felt personally offended by Yixing after that mv
Original post by Marzy-Sama
woah dude
when did u start liking exo this much??

when i first met u
u were like this, but with bts XDD

ik, whenever someone talked about exo, id be like umm
overdose?
and yh growl was nice
i literally only had two songs by them
tbh now that you mentioned it, idek how i even started getting this obsessed with them
but now, theyre literally my life, like my kpop bias group
EDIT: including Tao, Luhan and Kris
theyre still part of exo, idc
Reply 49
BTS fan right here! herree!!!! -points at self -
Tho ought to love Got7, BigBang, Exo, Block B and lord..... Has anyone heard of the new debuted band SF9? Their K.O dance is crazy o - o
And can I mention the comebacks...? Hue..... I wish I had money...

Also, hai there ouo/ Hope it's okay for me to post here...
Original post by Agust
BTS fan right here! herree!!!! -points at self -
Tho ought to love Got7, BigBang, Exo, Block B and lord..... Has anyone heard of the new debuted band SF9? Their K.O dance is crazy o - o
And can I mention the comebacks...? Hue..... I wish I had money...

Also, hai there ouo/ Hope it's okay for me to post here...

AYEEEE!!! Me too, BTS have been slaying so much and their new album is amazing 😍😭 I love all those groups you mentioned, I need to go search SF9 though 😂
ik, whenever someone talked about exo, id be like umm
overdose?
and yh growl was nice
i literally only had two songs by them
tbh now that you mentioned it, idek how i even started getting this obsessed with them
but now, theyre literally my life, like my kpop bias group
EDIT: including Tao, Luhan and Kris
theyre still part of exo, idc

Right??
It was just like a month after I met you, I got so into EXO like proper oml
like a little while before monster came out
I wouldnt shut up about them ever

but before that everything was just bts
and wehn everyone spoke of exo i was just like meh theyre overrated

Those were the exact two songs i knew by them only
plus wolf.

obvs theyre still part of them
I feel really old here... (only 17 lol) been into kpop since 2011 😂 watched every single Simply Kpop show in 2012 and 2013 so know all the debuts and hits from around that time. Seen CNBlue and BIGBANG in London in 2012 and NU'EST in Warsaw in 2014. NU'EST is my favourite band of all time (discovered them in May 2012 and knew them before they even had a fanclub name). I saw the music video for Gangnam Style when it had a few thousand views :biggrin:
Reply 55
Anyone seen the Shinee Weekly Idol episode yet?
Reply 56
Original post by yukicookie
I feel really old here... (only 17 lol) been into kpop since 2011 😂 watched every single Simply Kpop show in 2012 and 2013 so know all the debuts and hits from around that time. Seen CNBlue and BIGBANG in London in 2012 and NU'EST in Warsaw in 2014. NU'EST is my favourite band of all time (discovered them in May 2012 and knew them before they even had a fanclub name). I saw the music video for Gangnam Style when it had a few thousand views :biggrin:

I'm 18 XD I think I got into it around 2011 too. It started with Korean drama and then I stumbled on K-pop.
Original post by Z.e.e
I'm 18 XD I think I got into it around 2011 too. It started with Korean drama and then I stumbled on K-pop.

For me it was a movie, then I watched more movies, got into dramas, started learning Korean and then finally discovered kpop. 😊 I'm still learning Korean and did the TOPIK this year.
Reply 58
Original post by yukicookie
For me it was a movie, then I watched more movies, got into dramas, started learning Korean and then finally discovered kpop. 😊 I'm still learning Korean and did the TOPIK this year.

I'm trying to learn Korean too but difficult with full time education *sigh* I know how to read and write but can't understand the complex stuff.

That's amazing. I didn't know you could take the TOPIK in the UK.
Original post by Z.e.e
I'm trying to learn Korean too but difficult with full time education *sigh* I know how to read and write but can't understand the complex stuff.

That's amazing. I didn't know you could take the TOPIK in the UK.

Yeah, I've got the same issue. I mainly learn from dramas to be honest... watched over 200 of them over the years so I'm at a stage where I know all the drama phrases so I can understand most of what is said without subtitles.
You can take the topik every April at the Korean Cultural Centre in London.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest