The Student Room Group

is he worth talking to?

theres this boy i chat to. hes really nice not like all these fuxkboys down my end. hes sweet and caring and i feel comfortable talking to him like ive known him forever. im a person who struggles to open up about myself and my feelings/emotions but with him i can. the thing is though im not sure if it can turn into anything serious. im not in the UK right now and i dont know when i will be so im thinking is it worth getting close to him. im at a stage in my life where i would only get with a guy if it could be serious and i think it would. i feel like hes the only guy who understands me.

ive also taken a personal stance to delete all my social media as i want to get away from everyone. that would mean cutting contact with him too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mkap
theres this boy i chat to. hes really nice not like all these fuxkboys down my end. hes sweet and caring and i feel comfortable talking to him like ive known him forever. im a person who struggles to open up about myself and my feelings/emotions but with him i can. the thing is though im not sure if it can turn into anything serious. im not in the UK right now and i dont know when i will be so im thinking is it worth getting close to him. im at a stage in my life where i would only get with a guy if it could be serious and i think it would. i feel like hes the only guy who understands me.

ive also taken a personal stance to delete all my social media as i want to get away from everyone. that would mean cutting contact with him too.

Difficult to say :s-smilie: it'll hurt if you decide to start something then have to move away or you get with him and then face the prospect of maybe never seeing or talking to him again.. whether you'd be happy with that for pursuing this for an indefinite amount of time knowing that it might not work in the long run.. is up to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending