The Student Room Group

Working together for our PAGs.

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
wtf is a pag
Reply 2
So, what you're saying is you want people to help you (and each other) to cheat?

All you have to do is build up a portfolio of evidence to say that you have carried out the practical work. They aren't marked in a usual way - your teacher won't be checking your calculations and ensuring that your data is within a tolerance etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Pigster
So, what you're saying is you want people to help you (and each other) to cheat?

All you have to do is build up a portfolio of evidence to say that you have carried out the practical work. They aren't marked in a usual way - your teacher won't be checking your calculations and ensuring that your data is within a tolerance etc.

I didn't know it counted as cheating. Also I know the actual results aren't important, it's the getting things done that is and I have no clue what to do as my teachers did not really explain them to the class that well.
Reply 4
Original post by BrainJuice
I didn't know it counted as cheating. Also I know the actual results aren't important, it's the getting things done that is and I have no clue what to do as my teachers did not really explain them to the class that well.

We got given a booklet filled with all the PAGs we will be doing. Have you been given something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by DamnDaniel2
We got given a booklet filled with all the PAGs we will be doing. Have you been given something like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No sadly.

Quick Reply

Latest