The Student Room Group

Tights

I totally love wearing tights. I've got over 100 pairs. Love the things they can do for my legs in different outfits and they make my legs, which are short and kind of think, look so much better. I wear them nearly all the time. (Not in the shower obviously.)

Anyone really into them as well?

Scroll to see replies

oh shush
Original post by penelopecrux
oh shush

??
I really like tights too but not as much as you I would say, when I wear them it makes me happy and I feel comfortable wearing them. I don't wear them all the time but will wear tights every now and again, I don't have as many pairs as you I probably only have 14 pairs maybe
Reply 4
i prefer wearing leggings than tights. i feel like tights squash my legs and bum lol. i have so many leggings i love wearing them with dresses and the way they make my legs look.
No
No
No
Only wear them if need, insecurities innit.
Skinny jeans ftw
Yeah I'm into them but I don't wear them
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
No
No
No
Only wear them if need, insecurities innit.
Skinny jeans ftw

Wait, you're a woman?
Original post by AlexFam
Wait, you're a woman?

:facepalm:

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by mkap
i prefer wearing leggings than tights. i feel like tights squash my legs and bum lol. i have so many leggings i love wearing them with dresses and the way they make my legs look.

Leggings Ftw. :mmm:
Original post by AlexFam
Wait, you're a woman?

:toofunny: It is weird how no one can tell but I knew in an instance that cheese is a female.
Original post by Saba XD
:toofunny: It is weird how no one can tell but I knew in an instance that cheese is a female.

I did...
Original post by Saba XD

IDK everyone seems like a bro to me until evidence is shown to the contrary. Plus, I know some pretty effeminate men.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I did...

Good then... :smile:
Original post by AlexFam
IDK everyone seems like a bro to me until evidence is shown to the contrary. Plus, I know some pretty effeminate men.

Ahhhh, fair enough then.
Original post by Saba XD
Good then... :smile:

Ahhhh, fair enough then.

YAY! I'm good :biggrin:
No surprise, gymnasts wear them almost all the time
Original post by shawn_o1
No surprise, gymnasts wear them almost all the time

I think you're mixing up tights with leotards.
Original post by mkap

Leggings are good to, but some look horrible. Ones that have gone a bit baggy are terrible looking. Never quite sure when one becomes the other, esp footless tights.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
YAY! I'm good :biggrin:

:yep:
Original post by Saba XD

:s-smilie: i didn't know (thought she was a he :lol:)

Latest