The Student Room Group

I have a biology test tomorrow and 5 tests next week, should I skip my biology test?

I don't know anything for this biology test because I was ill in hospital.
don't skip it. my school is doing a biology test in like 2 weeks and I don't even know anything. and I'm in the highest set there can be (set 1). these tests don't matter, its just fun to do.
Reply 2
If it is just a normal test, do not skip it. You are just going to stress yourself even more as the teacher is going to demand you to do the test the next time you have a bio lesson. This will just add up to your 5 other tests.
Original post by APersonYo
I don't know anything for this biology test because I was ill in hospital.

Is this GCSE?
It's not a real exam so just go in :smile: they can't blame you for not knowing anything since you were in hospital but please do try and catch up because if you leave it it might take quite a while to catch up with everything. Honestly even if you get bad grades on these tests it won't determine what you'll get at the end of the year, but of course it means you'll have to work slightly harder than people who are already doing well on the test :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Hxaler
If it is just a normal test, do not skip it. You are just going to stress yourself even more as the teacher is going to demand you to do the test the next time you have a bio lesson. This will just add up to your 5 other tests.

Yeah I guess, but Im going to get a U
Reply 6
Original post by DamnDaniel2
It's not a real exam so just go in :smile: they can't blame you for not knowing anything since you were in hospital but please do try and catch up because if you leave it it might take quite a while to catch up with everything. Honestly even if you get bad grades on these tests it won't determine what you'll get at the end of the year, but of course it means you'll have to work slightly harder than people who are already doing well on the test :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They 'can't', but they will because I go to a preppy school. I am 100 percent going to get a U
Reply 7
If it is somewhat going to affect your overall grade at the end of the year, miss it. Just make sure your teacher does not make a big deal out of it where she gives you a zero for being absent lol!
Don't since you're gonna have to do it now or later and its better to get it over and done with now then risking the fail
Reply 9
Original post by Hxaler
If it is somewhat going to affect your overall grade at the end of the year, miss it. Just make sure your teacher does not make a big deal out of it where she gives you a zero for being absent lol!

Nah it doesn't mean anything
Original post by APersonYo
They 'can't', but they will because I go to a preppy school. I am 100 percent going to get a U

Well it doesn't matter. Not your fault :smile: just show up and try your best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Well it doesn't matter. Not your fault :smile: just show up and try your best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have 0 percent knowledge

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending