The Student Room Group

Geography A level 2016 new spec revision resources?

Im doing A level geography the specification for 2016 and I cant find any revision sources for it, only old spec revision. Anybody know where i can find some new ones?
Reply 1
Hello, I'm also doing the new spec and am having difficulty finding revision guides and online resources.

What I have done though, is print out the relevant specification from the website and started creating revision notes for each specification point. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Baaah
Hello, I'm also doing the new spec and am having difficulty finding revision guides and online resources.

What I have done though, is print out the relevant specification from the website and started creating revision notes for each specification point. :smile:

Great idea!
Original post by Baaah

Old post, im in the same boat, but very stuck. WHat do you use to get info for your revision notes (for each specification point)? I can't find barely anything online for this new geography spec.
Reply 4
Original post by blobbybill
Old post, im in the same boat, but very stuck. WHat do you use to get info for your revision notes (for each specification point)? I can't find barely anything online for this new geography spec.

Well I do the new Edexcel A level Geography, and their official website has a specification. I will be creating revision notes for each spec point as I progress
Original post by Baaah
Well I do the new Edexcel A level Geography, and their official website has a specification. I will be creating revision notes for each spec point as I progress

Thanks. I would love to have your revision notes too, could you please share them with me?
Original post by blobbybill
Thanks. I would love to have your revision notes too, could you please share them with me?

Please dm notes to me xx
Any good online sources for aqua geography new spec
I’m looking too I can’t find anything. Some YouTube sources are decent but they aren’t specific to the AQA exam board
Original post by lucia16
Im doing A level geography the specification for 2016 and I cant find any revision sources for it, only old spec revision. Anybody know where i can find some new ones?

Amazon have some revision books dedicated to the new spec (linked), these are for EDUQAS however I'm sure they have some for other boards as well, good luck!;
Eduqas-level-Geography-Student-Guide

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending