The Student Room Group

I'm too scared to send off my application!!!

What do I do? I keep feeling like I want to make changes to my statement...:emo:
Original post by Abstract_Prism
What do I do? I keep feeling like I want to make changes to my statement...:emo:

What course are you applying for?

If it's not Medicine, Dentistry or Oxbridge then you have time (depending on your college's internal deadlines).

Revise away. The equal consideration deadline isn't till 15 Jan. If, however, you're just plagued with doubt and find you aren't actually making any useful changes to the statement and you're happy, then you probably may as well apply, provided you've gotten good feedback from a teacher or something.
Unless there's something desperately wrong with it then just leave it and send it. It's most likely already fine it's just that nerves are getting to you
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
What course are you applying for?

If it's not Medicine, Dentistry or Oxbridge then you have time (depending on your college's internal deadlines).

Revise away. The equal consideration deadline isn't till 15 Jan. If, however, you're just plagued with doubt and find you aren't actually making any useful changes to the statement and you're happy, then you probably may as well apply, provided you've gotten good feedback from a teacher or something.

It's Oxbridge, so I really have like no time because my head of sixth form wants to check it :frown:

Idk if my changes are making it better or not, they're just little ones like changing words...
It's Oxbridge, so I really have like no time because my head of sixth form wants to check it :frown:
Idk if my changes are making it better or not, they're just little ones like changing words...

Let them check it asap or you'll have no time to apply any feedback they give!
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Let them check it asap or you'll have no time to apply any feedback they give!

Oh she's already checked it a bunch of times, but she wants me to submit the whole thing so she can check all parts of the application.

I've taken some of her feedback and ignored some of it. Now I'm probably just nitpicking but if I feel like I want to change a word I know it'll really bug me...
Oh she's already checked it a bunch of times, but she wants me to submit the whole thing so she can check all parts of the application.

I've taken some of her feedback and ignored some of it. Now I'm probably just nitpicking but if I feel like I want to change a word I know it'll really bug me...

this is literally ****ing me right now, not oxbridge but still early entry.
I'm trying to promise myself that this is the last time i'm making changes to my statement and I'm pressing send at half 7 tomorrow morning. It'll go through a check at school and then be sent off fmel...
I SENT IN MY APP!!!

1471409436165.jpg

God damn, clicking that send button was as tense as opening my AS results.
Best of luck @Abstract_Prism
I SENT IN MY APP!!!

1471409436165.jpg

Good luck!! Well done for getting it sent off :smile:
I SENT IN MY APP!!!

1471409436165.jpg

Good luck! Now you'll be refreshing Track multiple times a day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending