The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent applicants 2017

Hello, and welcome to the official/unofficial
University of Kent applicants 2017 page!

University_of_Kent_logo.svg.png

Are you applying or thinking of applying to University of Kent this year?
Make yourself known! Introduce yourself

I'm hopefully going for Computer Science at Canterbury :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello, I'm applying for Psychology in Canterbury! X
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Daisymaay

thats calm, did u send off your application yet?
Not yet, I went to the open day yesterday!
Have you sent yours off yet?
Anyone else applying for Drama and/or Philosophy? I'm applying for both as a dual honours student. I went to the open day yesterday and just loved it!
I'm looking to apply to do History and German at Kent! It's the nicest uni I have visited and the open day was really good.
Reply 6
Hey ! Doing Computing at Medway :smile:
Have any of you guys got any offers back yet?
Not yet. Not even an acknowledgement yet:redface: Apparently Kent can take a long time to reply though
Original post by Ellie419
Not yet. Not even an acknowledgement yet:redface: Apparently Kent can take a long time to reply though

Same here, my school sent off my application last friday (early because I'm also applying to Oxford) and Kent is the only uni I haven't heard anything from- glad it's not just me! I'm applying for biochemistry :smile:
Original post by amypie2010
Same here, my school sent off my application last friday (early because I'm also applying to Oxford) and Kent is the only uni I haven't heard anything from- glad it's not just me! I'm applying for biochemistry :smile:

I sent my application off on the 13th September. Although I hadn't heard anything from NTU and then suddenly got an offer. I'm hoping to have heard from all 5 by the end of December (I'm not applying to Oxford) so I can sort out student finance and accomodation as early as possible as I have extra bits to sort out due to certain circumstances
Reply 11
Has anyone gotten an offer from Kent yet? I got a confirmation email from them but I don't know how long it takes to get a reply?
applied for accounting and finance at canterbury
Original post by Ellie419
I sent my application off on the 13th September. Although I hadn't heard anything from NTU and then suddenly got an offer. I'm hoping to have heard from all 5 by the end of December (I'm not applying to Oxford) so I can sort out student finance and accomodation as early as possible as I have extra bits to sort out due to certain circumstances

Congrats on having an offer already! What kind of grades do you need to get this year to go to your first choice uni? I got confirmation from Kent today, the email seemed a lot less automated than the others I've got, maybe that's why it took longer idk. I'm just hoping to have a couple of offers before I hear from Oxford so even if that doesn't work out I have a backup secured. Fingers crossed! :smile:
Original post by amypie2010
Congrats on having an offer already! What kind of grades do you need to get this year to go to your first choice uni? I got confirmation from Kent today, the email seemed a lot less automated than the others I've got, maybe that's why it took longer idk. I'm just hoping to have a couple of offers before I hear from Oxford so even if that doesn't work out I have a backup secured. Fingers crossed! :smile:

If I get an offer from my first choice I need 3A's. I've got a good insurance offer from NTU though. My other 4 choices are all currently processing my application so I'm hoping to hear from another by the end of the week. The relief is knowing that even if I get rejected by the rest of my choices I can put NTU as my firm and they'll give me an unconditional so I know I'll definetly be going to uni next year
My sixth form said that they'll write to the universities and tell them to withdraw any unconditional offers that they send out to us. Guess they don't want us to go missing and then turn up to exams when we know sweet f* all
I just got an offer from Kent. Conditional for the grades of Distinction, Merit and an A. I swear UCAS needs to write a friendlier email, was so scared when I saw it
Original post by Daisymaay

Hey, I've applied for Psychology too. I got a conditional offer of AAA this morning.
I was looking at the applicants day and they've got a general applicant day and then a thing called Psychology at Kent Day. Do you know which one would be better or which one you would go to? xx
Hi !! I've applied for accounting and finance at Canterbury
Original post by toriaelizabeth
Hey, I've applied for Psychology too. I got a conditional offer of AAA this morning.
I was looking at the applicants day and they've got a general applicant day and then a thing called Psychology at Kent Day. Do you know which one would be better or which one you would go to? xx

Hello, well done for your offer! Which Psychology course did you apply to? What a levels are you doing? I'm not sure but maybe the Psychology one? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending