The Student Room Group

Luka Modric is the most underrated midfielder in the world.

Better than Ozil, better than Hazard, better than Muller, better than Pogba.

He is the brain behind Madrid's attack and instrumental to their European Cup success. He is just the complete player.
Original post by James.Carnell
Better than Ozil, better than Hazard, better than Muller, better than Pogba.

He is the brain behind Madrid's attack and instrumental to their European Cup success. He is just the complete player.

Everyone know's he's that good. He clearly isn't underrated when he is playing for one of the best teams in the world - Real Madrid - for no apparent reason.
Original post by BigMan Ting
Everyone know's he's that good. He clearly isn't underrated when he is playing for one of the best teams in the world - Real Madrid - for no apparent reason.

Guess my view with him is that his name rarely gets mentioned in those best attacking midfielders conversations. When really, he is the best now that Iniesta has entered decline. Also, the guy is just so versatile man.
Best way to describe him is Cazorla, but much more accomplished. What helps him out is that he has that unexpected pace.
(edited 7 years ago)
To be honest i'm inclined to agree that he doesn't get the coverage he deserves. Everyone fawns over Kroos, Vidal & Pogba but Modric is far better than any of them.
Reply 5
Modric is nor far better than kroos lol. Modric is madrids best midfielder though.
Reply 6
He's no lee cattermole
Reply 7
Original post by sr90
To be honest i'm inclined to agree that he doesn't get the coverage he deserves. Everyone fawns over Kroos, Vidal & Pogba but Modric is far better than any of them.

Who fawns over Pogba :lol:

Saw this stat earlier:

1 Paul Pogba has scored his 1st goal for France from outside the box in his 60th attempt. Mirin that 1.6% conversion rate. Coutinho esque :coma:
Modric is the best midfielder in the world.

I remember in 14/15 when Modric was in career best form, Madrid were going to win everything and then he got injured, causing them to win nothing.
Reply 9
How is he underrated? He is 89 in FIFA
Original post by al_94
How is he underrated? He is 89 in FIFA

Like FIFA is a accurate indicator...
I would just like to add a very important fact. Despite Spurs having both Bale and Modric, they never finished above us.

The only certainties in life: Death, taxes, Spurs being in our shadow .. foreverrr.
Original post by James.Carnell
I would just like to add a very important fact. Despite Spurs having both Bale and Modric, they never finished above us.

The only certainties in life: Death, taxes, Spurs being in our shadow .. foreverrr.

Well they did make a European Quarter Final twice.. when was the last time Arsenal did that? :colondollar:
Original post by sr90
Well they did make a European Quarter Final twice.. when was the last time Arsenal did that? :colondollar:

This is our year. Believe.
Only thing that is ever certain is that the Spuds will never amount to anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
True actually.
James Milner.

Quick Reply

Latest