The Student Room Group

This person on train fancied me?

Was coming back from a long weekend away and train carriage was more than half empty, I sat down and noticed this woman stop look at me then sit in the opposite table (not the one I was at) then a few minutes later after staring at me all the time start up a conversation saying shes visiting the UK, what a beautiful country then showed me some photos and I mentioned I studied media at college (at uni now and do IT) and showed her some of my pics and she was basically praising me and telling me I was a wonderful photographer

She was a very attractive woman, looked around my age but could of been a few years older and natural (couldn't see any make up)

It might of gone further but when ticket person came round she realised she got the wrong train (fast and slow train available and she got the fast one which didn't stop at her destination) and she seemed to get panicky then and thats where conversation stopped.
What's the question?
Sorry OP, I'm actually transsexual
Reply 3
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Sorry OP, I'm actually transsexual

I hate internet mickey takers, by the way I am autistic.

Original post by AlexFam
What's the question?

Kids these days, its in the title though I am aware its worded badly.
Original post by Anonymous

Oh **** yeah.
It doesn't really matter unless you got her number. If so, you'd still act the same way around her.
Reply 5
Original post by AlexFam
Oh **** yeah.
It doesn't really matter unless you got her number. If so, you'd still act the same way around her.

Well it would be at least nice to know as I struggle at the best of times to see if a woman likes me or is just being friendly though I interpret it more as she did as she went out of her way to speak to me then flatter me.
Well it would be at least nice to know as I struggle at the best of times to see if a woman likes me or is just being friendly though I interpret it more as she did as she went out of her way to speak to me then flatter me.

A lot of people these days mistake kindness and being friendly for flirting. I always assume just being friendly unless they give me reason to think otherwise eg asking for my number
Reply 7
Original post by Bezoar
A lot of people these days mistake kindness and being friendly for flirting. I always assume just being friendly unless they give me reason to think otherwise eg asking for my number

Which is why its hard, but she specifically stared at me for like 5 minutes chose a table next to me when there was plenty of others available and didn't attempt converations with the people in seats behind or ahead of her (which there were despite train being quite empty) And when I say stare her eyes were locked on me the entire time, I did look back a few times and she smiled and she kept leaning over.

I couldn't tell when I showed her the pictures on my phone and she brought out her phone too and then looked at me right in the eye as if that was her way of saying "whats your number"

To be honest she could of been hinting at giving me her number and I never picked up on it

Chill fam. :P

Idk you might not see her again :s-smilie: but yeah she couldve fancied u lol.. :biggrin:

Assume everyone wants to **** you it's good.
Difficult to gauge the feelings from as little as that, but assuming that you're a catch is much more fun than not in my experience.

I only really stare a lot at people I at least find physically attractive, so if I was to assume I'd be inclined to say she at least found you kinda hot.
Its hard to describe really, but I am overweight, nerdy and timid.

She walked into the carriage and then stared at me and sat down still staring and basically didn't break eye contact the whole time even as far as she reversed a little to put her bag on the holding bit whilst looking at me and not her bag until she started speaking then she seemed to smile a lot and lean towards me

I thought until that point she may of been staring at me as she was about to argue or I was in her seat.

And her conversations like telling me I am a amazing photographer, she did ask if I visited the city alone which could mean she was asking was I there with a woman but I can't tell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending