The Student Room Group

Help. I tried to kiss my ex and i have a boyfriend

I am currently in a four year relationship with a man i am so in love with. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I honestly couldnt ask for a better half!
I got really drunk at a party, and tried to kiss my ex.
I can barely even remember this. I feel so disgusted. Nothing actually happened but i still tried! My ex told me i have nothing to worry about it was a solly mistake and i was just drunk.
I have absolutely no feelins for my ex and dont know where this came from.
He doesnt compare to my boyfriend at all! I really hate myself for what i tried to do, and mainly because i cant even begin to imagine why i tried to!!
I guess what im trying to ask is- should i tell my boyfriend??? I am so scared to loose him over some silly drunken mistake!
Big deal. Got drunk. Anything can happen. It didn't. No harm, no foul.

**EDIT** Oh no, wait. Because TSR - um.....you don't deserve him, he deserves someone much better than you etc etc etc
(edited 7 years ago)
It was a mistake and you are sorry about it and thankfully nothing happened. But you should still tell him.
Original post by Trinculo
Big deal. Got drunk. Anything can happen. It didn't. No harm, no foul.

**EDIT** Oh no, wait. Because TSR - um.....you don't deserve him, he deserves someone much better than you etc etc etc

That's only for guys who cheat.
Original post by donutellme
It was a mistake and you are sorry about it and thankfully nothing happened. But you should still tell him.

Yeah. Great advice. Wreck someone else's relationship because of your insane moralising.
Reply 5
Wow can't trust anyone these days, 4 years and you do him like that? Honestly I would just tell him what you did and then let him decide if he wants to continue or end.
Original post by Anonymous
I am currently in a four year relationship with a man i am so in love with. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I honestly couldnt ask for a better half!
I can barely even remember this. I feel so disgusted. Nothing actually happened but i still tried! My ex told me i have nothing to worry about it was a solly mistake and i was just drunk.
He doesnt compare to my boyfriend at all! I really hate myself for what i tried to do, and mainly because i cant even begin to imagine why i tried to!!
I guess what im trying to ask is- should i tell my boyfriend??? I am so scared to loose him over some silly drunken mistake!

If you are that close, then tell him. Pick your moment though. Sooner is better.
Original post by Anonymous

Not sure whether you should tell him the fact you only tried to and not suceeded. Still it is a silly mistake to make, maybe in future watch how much you drink.
Original post by 999tigger
If you are that close, then tell him. Pick your moment though. Sooner is better.

You, bud, are a philosopher.
Being drunk is no excuse whatsoever for being an unreliable, useless *****.

Being drunk is not an excuse for any immoral behaviour - you allowed yourself to get drunk. That shows a serious lack of self control.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending