The Student Room Group

Is This Offensive? (LOL)

Poll

are you triggered?

Some girls on my FB were arguing about dating guys in their 30s

I posted if I was a girl I wouldnt touch an older guy with a barge pole and this meme of the pedo guy from GOT:

Now they blocked me and one of them PMed me saying it was offensive :rofl:

TSR are you triggered?
Don't get it :redface:
Original post by iEthan
Don't get it :redface:

Basically the guy is a pedo character from GOT who says "too old" for adult women. It's a meme.
Yeah you're fine they're being pissy about it.

If anything you're right younger women shouldn't be making mid 30's guys a goal... not much good will come of it for them.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Yeah you're fine they're being pissy about it.

If anything you're right younger women shouldn't be making mid 30's guys a goal... not much good will come of it for them.

Why? :redface:

I just posted that bc I dont think age gaps in general are good.. strong no homer ofc
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Why? :redface:

I just posted that bc I dont think age gaps in general are good.. strong no homer ofc
Dunno they're probably like omg get out of our business let us **** our own lives up for some old cock :tongue:

Yep large age gaps don't usually serve the younger one very well.

I'm sorry homer what?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Dunno they're probably like omg get out of our business let us **** our own lives up for some old cock :tongue:

Yep large age gaps don't usually serve the younger one very well.

I'm sorry homer what?

Well they were arguing about it actually, but they all got mad at me haha :creep:

Do you reckon? I know a girl who's 29 and is married to a guy in his 40s. They argue like all the time tho.

Nvm :tongue:
Well they were arguing about it actually, but they all got mad at me haha :creep:

Do you reckon? I know a girl who's 29 and is married to a guy in his 40s. They argue like all the time tho.

Nvm :tongue:
well there ya go then!
Oh god they're being pathetic. Nothing offensive about that at all.
Reply 9
Maybe they don't like Game of Thrones.
only 25+ watch GOT

:dontknow:*
Some girls on my FB were arguing about dating guys in their 30s

I posted if I was a girl I wouldnt touch an older guy with a barge pole and this meme of the pedo guy from GOT:

Now they blocked me and one of them PMed me saying it was offensive :rofl:

TSR are you triggered?

OMFG that meme tho
:rofl: Top bants :top:
Reply 13
Savage

Quick Reply

Latest