The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how quickly Bristol and Nottingham typically reply!? Especially for their history course.
IMG_6990.PNGhas anyone received anything like this? first email i've gotten from stirling after applying sept 19
Original post by Plum1998
yayy!! Haha, I'm applying for Edge Hill, NTU, Sheffield Hallam, Anglia Ruskin and De Montfort!

Ah nice nice. :h: You know what sort of psychology in particular interests you?
Does applying earlier than the deadline make a difference or are you all just wanting to get it done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 744
Guys I just received an offer from Edinburgh. It is really low for my subject. REALLY LOW

They have specified that I have to get a 5 in Bio/Chem/Eng HL and 6 at Mathematics standard?

What does this mean!

OVER THE MOOON
So excited! Just got a conditional offer from Uni of Surrey for Biomedical science :smile:
Original post by WISELEARNER98
So excited! Just got a conditional offer from Uni of Surrey for Biomedical science :smile:

Well done. Thats great! I'm hoping to hear from them soon. (different course though)
Just got an offer come through from Surrey for ABB. Also got invited to an English Literature applicant day on the 18th of January. Probably won't be a firm choice if I get an offer from York or UEA, but it'll almost definitely be an insurance choice one way or the other.

Nice to have one offer in, good to know that my personal statement and references aren't terrible. Still waiting on acknowledgement from Reading though, but I'm in no rush on that front.
Thanks! Im sure you will get yours soon also
Good Luck:smile:
Original post by Ellie419
Well done. Thats great! I'm hoping to hear from them soon. (different course though)
Reply 749
I got an offer for biochemistry at Edinburgh. Cannot believe it!
Original post by WISELEARNER98
Thanks! Im sure you will get yours soon also
Good Luck:smile:

Hopefully. I'll probably keep checking it till 6:00
Just got an offer from Bristol for Classics !!!! 😭
Just got a conditional offer of BBB from Bristol university to study cellular & molecular medicine!! Very very happy right now:biggrin:
Original post by jneill
UCAS charges £10 to obtain a copy of your application, including the reference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How would we go about getting a copy of the application?
Original post by TheRandomGenius
How would we go about getting a copy of the application?

https://www.ucas.com/corporate/about-us/privacy-policies-and-declarations/ucas-privacy-policy

To request access to your personal information, change, delete, or stop using it
You have the right, under the DPA, to either request a copy of your personal information we hold, to have it corrected, deleted, or to ask us to stop using it.To request a copy of the personal information we hold about you please send your request in writing to: Company Secretary at UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ.

There is a fee of £10 for this service: make your cheque payable to UCAS, and include it with your letter. Once you have received your response, please read this Subject access request document (216.21 KB)
To ask us to change, delete or stop using the personal information we hold about you please put your request in writing to UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ. We will always consider your request to make changes to your personal information and write back to confirm the action we have taken.
Once you have paid and submitted your application, it will not be possible to make changes to your personal statement or referee details. It may be possible to make changes to your qualifications if you have applied through our Undergraduate or UCAS Conservatoires admissions schemes. To request to make changes, get in touch via the contact us section.
Original post by jneill
https://www.ucas.com/corporate/about-us/privacy-policies-and-declarations/ucas-privacy-policy

To request access to your personal information, change, delete, or stop using it
You have the right, under the DPA, to either request a copy of your personal information we hold, to have it corrected, deleted, or to ask us to stop using it.To request a copy of the personal information we hold about you please send your request in writing to: Company Secretary at UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ.

There is a fee of £10 for this service: make your cheque payable to UCAS, and include it with your letter. Once you have received your response, please read this Subject access request document (216.21 KB)
To ask us to change, delete or stop using the personal information we hold about you please put your request in writing to UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ. We will always consider your request to make changes to your personal information and write back to confirm the action we have taken.
Once you have paid and submitted your application, it will not be possible to make changes to your personal statement or referee details. It may be possible to make changes to your qualifications if you have applied through our Undergraduate or UCAS Conservatoires admissions schemes. To request to make changes, get in touch via the contact us section.

do the teachers find out if we have requested to see the teacher reference in the UCAS form??
Original post by BioOx
Guys I just received an offer from Edinburgh. It is really low for my subject. REALLY LOW

They have specified that I have to get a 5 in Bio/Chem/Eng HL and 6 at Mathematics standard?

What does this mean!

OVER THE MOOON

What were your predicted grades? Edinburgh is my top choice but I haven't sent my application off yet!
I applied last friday to Oxford, Exeter, York, Cardiff and Kent and have had acknowledgements from all but Kent, but no offers yet. Quickest I've heard so far is a friend of mine who got an offer from Liverpool literally 24 hours after his application went off!
Original post by somebodyelse98
do the teachers find out if we have requested to see the teacher reference in the UCAS form??

no
Nottingham have started giving out offers, my friend just got a Maths one for A*AA or A*AB :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending