The Student Room Group

Guys can you admit, that MOST guys cheat?

I feel like having a healthy discussion about this. I feel like if you have life experience you'd know that most (not all) but a good majority of guys cheat. Look at your friends and how they act when they are in relationships. Idk I just feel like talking about it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When I play snakes and ladders with my nephew I very often make rules up to work in my favour.

*E.g. 'Ah you landed on a snake tongue, you have now been poisoned to death and I win'. But sometimes he tries getting cheeky with the rules.
For example...
Him: Hey you landed on a snake tongue, so I win!
Me: It doesn't count for me; I'm immune to snake poison and you're not, you dumb twit.
(edited 7 years ago)
I disagree
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
I disagree

Why?

Do you know what having a discussion means? It means you have to elaborate....:smile:
I guess you are around the minority.
Reply 4
I would never cheat on my girlfriend, no matter how she treated me or what situation I was going through. Always stick to my principles. Can't talk for other guys though.
Original post by I is you
I would never cheat on my girlfriend, no matter how she treated me or what situation I was going through. Always stick to my principles. Can't talk for other guys though.

That's very sweet. Very lucky girl!
I disagree with you completely (even though I'm not a guy). Only idiots cheat. Decent guys break up with the girl and there are plenty of those.
Reply 7
I don't know that many guys to be making sweeping statements. You shouldn't either.
Reply 8
I never would but we don't stand for the majority. I do admit that too many guys out there are ********s that don't deserve happiness :cute:
Reply 9
I would like to believe this is not the case and that most men do not cheat, however I would say the majority of my male friends do cheat ...or try to cheat.

however women are no angels too btw, they're just better at hiding it. I did see one of my female friends cheat on her bf once, and im pretty sure my flatmate was cheating on her bf too...
Only way for you to say that would be if you have been with most guys. Seeing as there's a good 3 billion odd of them, 'most' would refer to over 1.5 billion. Estimating an age of around 20, you must have been with more than 200,000 men per day since you were born. Who's the cheater now?
Reply 11
Girls, can you admit that girls cheat just as much.

Spoiler

I don't think any of my best male friends have *ever* cheated, actually.
would you admit that most girls are horrible to other girls behind their backs, hm? that's my experience
Original post by UWS
I don't know that many guys to be making sweeping statements. You shouldn't either.

I can make such statements because I do know many guys and seen a lot of mess.
'Most' do not though :tongue:
I think girls cheat more but most men won't tell anyone he has cheated on. Its easier for girls to sleep around and get the guy she wants. Alot of male suicide is related to break ups including cheating so I have to disagree.
Original post by xobeauty
I can make such statements because I do know many guys and seen a lot of mess.

Do you know 'most' guys? Again, there's more than 3 billion of them.
Original post by ANM775
I would like to believe this is not the case and that most men do not cheat, however I would say the majority of my male friends do cheat ...or try to cheat.

however women are no angels too btw, they're just better at hiding it. I did see one of my female friends cheat on her bf once, and im pretty sure my flatmate was cheating on her bf too...

I don't think I've met a man who hasn't cheated.

My grandfather had a mistress
My dad has cheated
My cousins husband likes me
Guys who have girlfriends still hit on me
Guys with wife's hit on me

And girls are just as bad....all my girl cousins cheat on their man but I've noticed that they only do it when they aren't happy with them not getting attention ect not that it makes it right .Guys do it more so just because they can.
Original post by Glib
Girls, can you admit that girls cheat just as much.

Spoiler

you just killed her man, you shredded her like shredded wheat. damn son.
Reply 19
Making generalisations on YOUR past experiences.

Strong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending