The Student Room Group

If you could have any superpower...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by RossB1702
Yeah same but the more you use it you'll age faster in people's eyes. I would like it that you are immune to ageing once you use the power.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wouldn't age, if you stop time how can u age when time isn't progressing
Out of all the powers in the poll Immortality is the best one.

Telepathy is no good, do you really want to know what people think? You would be hearing hundreds of wierd and perverse thoughts every day. However you could use it to get rich I suppose.

Stopping time is the second best in my eyes, the only disadvantage is that you are aging every time you use that power. So you are practically killing yourself at an accelerated rate.

Immortality allows one to have all the time in the world to do whatever they want. Vandal Savage is the best example of what one could do with this power.

If i were allowed a power outside this list I would probably choose Magic as in Dr Strange level magic or Reality warping (Franklin Richards).
Reply 62
Original post by parsn1p
You wouldn't age, if you stop time how can u age when time isn't progressing

If stopping time prevented you from ageing, that would mean your cells wouldn't be respiring, so energy (to cause movement or even basic physiological reactions) wouldn't be produced.

Therefore, time would have to progress for you personally in order for you to still remain functional.
Reply 63
Original post by Allie4
easily flying

imagine that, no more travel expenses

But if you chose invisibility, you could easily get past border forces
Reply 64
I would want to stop time,
Depending on the specifics of how the superpower works, stopping time would enable you to pseudo-teleport by stopping time all around you, walking to your destination then resuming time
If you could make it only affect small areas, you could freeze a small cube in time, and then walk on top of it, since the molecules are frozen in place, allowing you to sort-of levitate
Which super power?

Probably Russia.*
Stopping time for sure, the possibilities are endless. Ultimate cheat code.

Quick Reply