The Student Room Group

SAQ : not sure which qualification level to put down?

If I took an AS in a subject last year, and am continuing the subject as A2 this year which qualification do I put down for each one?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by roofoxmcc
If I took an AS in a subject last year, and am continuing the subject as A2 this year which qualification do I put down for each one?

Thanks!

You put it twice. AS and A-level.

Have you read the guidelines?
http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/saq.pdf

Page 15 & 16
Original post by jneill
You put it twice. AS and A-level.

Have you read the guidelines?
http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/saq.pdf

Page 15 & 16

Thank you!
I've done AS levels too and have just put A level year 1 and 2 respectively, because it's pretty obvious from the qualifications we put on UCAS that we have AS levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I put A level (linear) Y12 or AS level (linear) Y12? Is AS for the subject I've dropped and A for the subjects I'm continuing?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Reply 5
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Do I put A level (linear) Y12 or AS level (linear) Y12? Is AS for the subject I've dropped and A for the subjects I'm continuing?

What subject was it? Was it linear or modular? If it was linear then AS level (linear) Y12 is your qualification.

And for the A-levels you are continuing did you sit external AS exams? And did you receive an overall grade on your results slip? If so, they are AS level (linear) Y12 too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jneill
What subject was it? Was it linear or modular? If it was linear then AS level (linear) Y12 is your qualification.

And for the A-levels you are continuing did you sit external AS exams? And did you receive an overall grade on your results slip? If so, they are AS level (linear) Y12 too.

Is the A level (linear) Y12 only for people who didn't have AS exams then?

I had external exams in all my subjects so I put AS level (linear) Y12?

Also I took Maths early so do I not put it in this section then because it's only about Y12 and Y13?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending