The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you all here with your offers and I still haven't found the courage to send off my application...
(anyway, to those of you who got an offer: congratulations!!!)
(edited 7 years ago)
Have there been any offers from Loughborough Leeds Leicester or Sheffield yet? :smile: been waiting a while now :frown:
Do Bristol or Imperial give out acknowledgment emails guys? I haven't received one from either of them yet
Original post by Someboady
Do Bristol or Imperial give out acknowledgment emails guys? I haven't received one from either of them yet

I got an acknowledgement from Imperial but not Bristol.
Have there been any offers from Loughborough Leeds Leicester or Sheffield yet? :smile: been waiting a while now :frown:
I still haven't even sent mine off yet lmao
Reply 766
Original post by jonahfromtonga
What were your predicted grades? Edinburgh is my top choice but I haven't sent my application off yet!

766 776 (42)
Just got an offer from Manchester for Economics (AAB).
Original post by t.thompson22
Just got a conditional offer of BBB from Bristol university to study cellular & molecular medicine!! Very very happy right now:biggrin:

did Bristol send you an acknowledgment email?
Original post by dfbenjamin
I got an acknowledgement from Imperial but not Bristol.

strange i sent off my application yesterday, I'd have thought Imperial would have acknowledged it today!
Original post by Caedite eos
Does anyone know how quickly Bristol and Nottingham typically reply!? Especially for their history course.

I got my confirmation for Nottingham physics today along with a "MyNottingham" login portal. Hope that's helps, however it wasn't a different subject. Good Luck!
strange i sent off my application yesterday, I'd have thought Imperial would have acknowledged it today!

They took a week or so I wouldn't worry too much
Original post by JellyfishThunder
I sent my application to Oxford yesterday. How long did it take you to get a confirmation email from them? Good luck with your application!
Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine after three days confirming my college choice had received my application and a reminder to ensure I'm enrolled to sit the TSA.Good luck to you too! What are you looking to study and at which college?:smile:
did Bristol send you an acknowledgment email?

Yes they did
Original post by t.thompson22
Yes they did

How long did they take to send this to you?
Has anyone else not received an acknowledgement email from Oxford yet? I sent my application off about 2 weeks ago, and still no email?! Should I be worried and email admissions or does it apply to certain subjects (apply for Maths btw)?
How long did they take to send this to you?

About 4-5 days!
Original post by BigChicken
I got my confirmation for Nottingham physics today along with a "MyNottingham" login portal. Hope that's helps, however it wasn't a different subject. Good Luck!

When did you submit your application?
Original post by XxsciencemathsxX
Has anyone else not received an acknowledgement email from Oxford yet? I sent my application off about 2 weeks ago, and still no email?! Should I be worried and email admissions or does it apply to certain subjects (apply for Maths btw)?

I would contact them to check as my application got sent off on saturday and i received the confirmation on monday
Anyone got any Maths offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending